Chapter 9: Sunstreaker

Sunstreaker's holoform ^

I was avoiding sideswipe with all cost today, he was at the base for some reason and I didn't want to see him. I was hiding in the fitness room, I thought I was safe but obviously, I wasn't.

I heard someone getting in and I saw it was Sideswipe. I saw a form of sadness in his eyes. He pulled out his shirt, revealing some ugly bite wounds. It made me angry, I hated it if she was hurting him.

I also saw he was tired, though, I didn't want to talk to him, pure because it was too painful. I grabbed the bottle of water and tried to sneak out but Sideswipe noticed and blocked my way "Hey..." he said softly. I looked at him and crossed my arms "Hey..." I said looking at the ground. "I haven't seen you for a while... are you okay?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah... I'm fine..." I sulked. The mech nodded "I gotta go..." I said.

"Wait! We are still friends so we can train together!" He said. I turned towards him "I mean... it's lonely here," he said. I bit my bottom lip "I don't know... may I ask when your twin will arrive?" I asked. Sideswipe looked surprised at me "Why?" He asked. "Ironhide said he wanted to meet me and I'm curious..." I said. "Really?! Well... he can roll in every minute... I can feel him over our bond, strange enough he did ask me about you," he said. "Really?" I asked.

The mech nodded "yes..." he said softly. "You seem nervous!" I noticed. " a little bit yes! I told him about my femme... our futuristic spark mate and carrier... but he ignored it completely..." he said. I hummed "well... I wish you luck," I said. He nodded but blocked my way again "can I hug you?" He asked. I frowned "Why?" I snorted. "Cuz...whatever happened to you I want you to know, I'm there for you! I will always be there for you if you need me!" He said pulling me in a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around his body and buried my face in his neck, it calmed me down and I didn't want to let him go anymore. Sideswipe hold me tighter in response, he didn't let me go either. "Sideswipe!" An angry feminine voice growled. Sideswipe let go of me "What is it Ally?" He asked. I said nothing and looked away "I have to go!" I said before I left. Ally watched me leave, but she didn't say anything.

I decided I needed a walk, I had told Ironhide was out for an hour or two and left the base. The sky was grey, rain was predicted this afternoon. The city was just as empty as the feeling in my heart.

I walked around until someone smashed me against the lamppost. Causing me to fall and hiss in pain. Markus grabbed me tightly "Where is that boyfriend of yours now huh? Slut!" He hissed. I did a move Ironhide taught me, and pinned him underneath me before I got up and made a run for it.

But Markus cut me off and pushed me onto the road, a yellow Lamborghini almost hit me. Markus, who didn't care grabbed me and smashed me against the Lambo "let me go!" I growled, trying to kick him. "Just run back to your military friends! Or to your boyfriend in the corvette!" He hissed. "He's not my boyfriend! And you piss off!" I snarled. He wanted to punch me but was suddenly pulled away.

I stared at the young guy in front of me, lifting Markus with just one arm, holding his throat. "Attacking a femme!" He snarled, pointing a knife at him. "Bad move!" He hissed before he threw him onto the ground. "Leave her alone before I'll cut your head off!" he spat. Markus got up, holding his throat before he fled.

The guy looked back at me, and knelt down "thank you," I said. He hummed while studying me "What's your name?" He asked. "Call me Sia..." I said. The guy smirked "Sunstreaker! But I think you know who I am!" He said. I nodded while he helped me back on my feet's.

"Hop in," he said. I nodded and did as he had asked me "nice to meet you," I said. Sunstreaker's icy blue eyes looked at me. "I have heard a lot about you... you're in trouble huh," he said. "Well trouble... sorta," I said finally. Sunstreaker hummed while driving into other direction than the base.