eleven

you stood up from the sofa and went to check the chicken to see that it was defrosted, so you took out a pan and placed it on the hob. the villains left over three hours ago and you were alone, making your lunch, and if they didn't get back, your dinner. you added oil and cut the chicken up in small squares, chucking them into the pan. grabbing a wooden spoon out of the drawers, you stirred the chicken in the pan and then left it, the smell of cooking chicken filling your nostrils. as it cooked, you sat down at the mahogany table and took out your phone, texting your boyfriend.

hey baby, how are you?

you got a response five minutes later.

i'm fine, you?

great, cause i'm texting you x

the heroes aren't listening to me, they say you're a lost cause...

i know, you can tell me anything... you know that right? i'm clearing our chat after so i don't get caught.

...

ok... they have said one thing, the pro heroes have said that they have a small plan, but it might not work until the villains loose hope or something like that.

why me?

i dont know, i miss you babe.

you smiled to yourself and sighed, it was shaky though... for some reason you felt nervous. your thoughts kept going back to Shigaraki... is he going to be okay? i hope he will... i'm worried... as you spoke to your boyfriend, the thoughts about Shigaraki were overwhelming.

if a girl was dating someone, but they love someone else... how would the boy she's dating feel?

you were shocked that you sent that, but you didn't delete it. all you saw was the '...' signifying that he was typing.

betrayed, but if it was me and you in that situation... i don't know... i'd be upset and i'd hate you at first - especially if you kissed the other guy - but then i'd still want to be your friend.

oh, okay.

why?

no reason, just i have scenarios in my mind for you and stuff.

hit me with them.

okay...

the feeling that he would hate you squeezed your heart, crushing you. was Toga right?! you slammed your phone down and growled, placing your hands over the back of your head. everything was unravelling... darkness was overwhelming and you couldn't even say that you loved your boyfriend! and now you had to think of stupid scenarios.

i'm pregnant, there you go, that's one.

well, okay. i would be happy.

nice, i have another one...

i hate you...

well... um... i would be sad, and i would ask why and i'd try to change for you...

i don't hate you though

well, that's good.

[deleted message]

what was that?

you looked at the unread message and stood up, holding your phone and stirring the chicken with the other hand. as you thought, you imagined a world without him...