three

you woke up in a dark, gloomy room, the ceiling quite high and the bed beneath you was really uncomfortable. you tried to move, but you leg was tied to the frame of the bed. they must of thought you'd try to escape again. you looked around and could just make out a table filled with knifes, scissors, anything that could cause the human body damage. you stayed quite, terror making your blood run cold. you snaked a wire around to the table and pulled off a knife, pulling it towards you. from there you moved to the rope restraining you and started to cut it. as you cut you heard someone walk in. you moved the wire quickly and put the knife back on the table. the person who walked in turned on the light which blinded you. you started to whine and beg for them to turn it off but they didn't. when your eyes adjusted, you saw the person was Toga.

"well, Shigaraki took my knives. again!" she snarled as she headed to the table. she paused at the foot of your bed and looked at the rope that had a deep cut going through it, "he is not going to very happy about that." she took the knives and looked at you, "but for him taking them, i'm going to have some fun~" she smiled and took your arm, slowly carving a shape into it. you went to scream but she covered your mouth as tears filled your eyes.

"we don't want him to come and see me ruining his new toy, do we?" she laughed as she finished the shape. you looked and it was a diamond, red from your blood and tender. she smiled kindly and walked off, leaving you gasping for oxygen. you frowned as you stared blankly at the ceiling, the tears flowing down your cheeks. suddenly a new person entered the room and smiled at you. it was him. Tomura Shigaraki. he walked over to you and saw the shape carved into your arm.

"oh my, what happened?" he turned to the table and you sweeped the rope under the thin covers, "where are the knives?" he asked to no one.

"T-Toga to-took them..." you gasped and then you groaned out of agony.

"oh well, i'll use the scissors." he stated, picking up one of the pairs of scissors and opening it so he could cut something. he advanced on you and went to where he used his quirk on you. he cut it, cutting off the layer of flesh that was harmed through contact. you screamed as he cut off the flesh. he threw the black, sickening flesh onto the table and continued, cutting off the damaged skin.

"GAH! what a-a-are you... AHHH... d-doing?" you asked him when he started to throw the flesh into the bin that lay next to it.

"i don't want you to rot yet." he said. he turned to you and with the scissors he found the rope and cut it, not mentioning the cuts that were already on there. he took your arm and heaved you up, indicating for you to follow him with his hand. he wasn't hurting you. that was a good sign. you entered a room with a table and chairs, a small kitchen and a TV on the wall. 

"i don't remember this when i saw the pictures of this place." it was their hideout, you could tell.

"we don't show this, or the other rooms. thanks to bakugo they got quite a few pictures of this place, but not most of them." he explained, pushing you onto a chair and heading to the fridge, getting out milk and cereal from one of the cupboards.

"my... my arms still hurt." 

"i know." he poured the cereal and milk into a bowl and gave it you, a kind, knowing smile one his face. it confused you, but something about it made you want to smile back

"what are you doing now?" you asked, staring at the bowl.

"you were out for a few days. i don't want you to die or the heroes wont come here." he nodded to the food. 

"eat." he demanded and you did, you ate the food and actually felt grateful for it. when you finished you stared at the bowl again, trying to work out what you were tasting. it tasted strange, almost fruity, but not quite. he got up and asked you to follow him. reluctantly you did, still thinking that you should play his stupid game and maybe, just maybe you could make it out of there alive.