ten

you walked into the room following Shigaraki, every head turned to look at you. suddenly, you felt like the young, anxious and small child you were when you went up on stage years ago. looking down, you sighed and stopped walking, leaning against the wall and letting your hair fall as a protective curtain from everyone else. your head was turned to left, so you could only slightly see the people before you. they were all in the room, stood around, leaning on the wall, sitting down, but every single eye was on you. you remembered these people from your hero course at UA, you were told who they were by your mom and the teachers there. your eyes travelled across the room to come across a good few you could name - Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki... obviously, the man who was there you recognised as Mr. Compress, Twice, Moonfish. that was it... there was two others you couldn't name but other wise, you knew most of them. the room you were in wasn't bad, but it was quite bland.

it had a good few sofas, chairs and one coffee table. the walls were a sickly yet strangely beautiful grey and the floor was an amazing shade of brown wood. you sighed and looked at one of the villains, Mr. Compress, and spoke as his eyes penetrated your comfort zone.

"what's wrong, freak, have i got something on my face?" you smirked and added as the eyes focused more on the girl in front of them than the stupid bait, "or am i just that sexy that you have to gawk at me when i walk through the door? either way, can you stop? or should i stare at you too? i could do it all day." you smiled sweetly as your voice seemed to echo through the deadly silent room. everyone, other than Shigaraki, Toga and Dabi looked away, but one answered, you could already tell who it was, the voice making nervous.

"don't call any of us freaks or i will kill you before you can say it again." Shigaraki growled as he flopped down on the sofa.

"well, sounds like a peaceful end but sure, i will show you some respect, your majesty." you bowed mockingly as you felt that all eyes were on you again. you looked up at Mr. Compress, "don't you normally talk?"

"well, i could talk to you but we would be here all day... and i was specifically told not to talk to you from Shigaraki." he smiled at you and you smiled back, standing up straight as Tomura glared at you.

"i don't care, your voice is better than that," you pointed to Shigaraki, having fun at his dispense. you never wanted to treat people like this but for some reason, you couldn't help it. you were in a pool of negativity and you were spiralling out of control. at least you could smile for now. Shigaraki scoffed at that and turned away.

"thank you, i do think he can get quite boring at times." you smirked at that and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"that's not nice, i learned that you like you comrades." you blinked as you swept over the room again.

"i do," he looked away, "how do you know that?"

"it's pretty obvious, i've encountered you guys before, i heard how you spoke for like, everyone. but why not now?"

just as he was about to answer Shigaraki's face spasmed.

"SHUT UP!" Shigaraki yelled, standing back up, "why the hell are you talking to her?"

"cause, he has a voice box and he wants to...?" you offered him an answer and then he turned on you. are you trying to get yourself killed? you sighed to yourself, knowing full well that you could get carried away sometimes. as long as you were out of this hell hole where horrible, traumatic and terrifying experiences lurked every corner. 

"shut the hell up or i will kill right here, right now in the most painful way possible!" he grabbed your throat, choking you as you stared at him. your hands flew to his arm and you tried desperately, digging your wires into his arms, clawing at him, to get his grip off of you. you tried to hold your ground but as you looked around, you saw no one was looking at you. defend yourself... the instinct was brushed away immediately. that would get you no where.