fifteen

Darkness. The only thing you could see, tainting everything, pressing down on you. It felt like it was wrapping around you... oh yeah, it was a blindfold - stealing your surroundings.

Silence. The main thing you could hear apart from a drip, drip, drip in the background. You clung onto that, not really knowing what it was but knowing that it was enough to keep from going insane.

Drip, drip, drip.

Blood. The only thing you could smell; entering your stinging nose (from the punch that broke it) and poisoning your brain, dragging you down and down and down.

Drip, drip, drip.

Copper. The only thing you could taste, copper and dust, pain and shadows. Your tounge was caked in the horrible rustic blood from biting your tongue to stop the screams.

Drip, drip, drip.

Pain. All you felt, searing in you legs, filling your stomach, snaking in your back, tainting your arms and clawing at your head.

Drip, drip, drip.

These were the things your brother told you to focus on... to hold your sanity. It was helping... slightly. He had left you alone to go clean his instruments of torture for God knows how long, you had lost track of time.

How long had you been there? Oh you know that perfectly - he would always tell you.

5 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes and 29 seconds. That was what he told you before he left. You struggled against the shackles, shaking your head and throwing it around like a rag doll to try and get the blind fold off. It would move. You could use your quirk, he had cameras everywhere to make sure you didn't escape. It would be to risky. You turned your head to the sound of a door opening and someone walking in.

"Hello my dear sister - how's life?"

"Eito... why...?" You asked, "how...?"

"You know why, and It isn't hits to get your hands on a bomb, you know that right?" He answered walking over to you and ripping your blindfold off. You stared into the E/C eyes with pure hatred.

"What's wrong with you, Eito...?"

He leaned in and whispered into your ears a s he stepped on your leg with his metal plated boot - crushing it, "everything" he laughed as you held back the scream, taking out a knife and running it down the side of your face, cutting you from the top of your head to your jaw. with a whimper you pulled away, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks. 

"SHIGARAKI!" you screamed as he cut into your leg, grinning.

"that isn't going to make anything better... is it Y/N?" he chuckled darkly before lifting you to your feet, watching you wince at the pressure on your leg, swaying slightly but still standing your ground. you glared at him as his stance and non injured frame taunted you. as you stood there, you hardly noticed other people coming into the room - all dressed in black with the same white symbol on your brothers hoodie - a white wolf. were they a gang?

no... something worse...

you shook your head and the one with the black hair and green eyes looked at you.

"what's with her?" he asked, his voice deeper than your brother - definitely older than him. his eyes looked you up and down, pausing at certain places - neck, breasts, legs - a slight hunger sparkling in his eyes.

"oh nothing, this is Y/N, the one i took - my sister." he waved the blade around, "the person i want to kill, subject 436528."

"subject 436528?" you asked, your voice surprisingly not breaking like it always did.

"it doesn't matter... you don't need to know." he looked at his mates. there were five of them, six including my brother, all with something that held the white wolf.

"is she dangerous? and is the substance working?" the blonde haired one asked, a tattoo of this wolf instead.

"no, not that i have seen, but she is shackled to wall - i also told her if we catch her using her quirk whether to escape or against us that we will kill her." he looked at you then, "part of me hope she does so i can shoot her in the head... the substance is working yes." he added the final bit with a dazzling smile.

"what substance?!" you shouted, causing your jaw to hurt - you didn't care though, you were slowly getting used to the pain.

he snapped round and threw the knife at you, just skimming your ear, "SHUT UP, I AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS! YOU LISTEN TO ME AND SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO, UNDERSTAND?" he shouted, disintegrating a part of his hoodie before he noticed and moved his hand - causing it to stop. 

you nodded slowly, before being pushed back down to your knees by the black haired boy.

was this your life now?

the time you kissed Shigaraki seemed like it happened years ago...

please help me.... you thought, hoping someone could hear your thoughts or something like that.

-------------------------

shigaraki

i sighed as i slammed my hands against the wall. it has been 5 days since Y/N went missing... Yuii wasn't helping me, she said that she will in a good amount of time - she needs to heal and nurse the base back to health.

she was so stupid sometimes.

no one was with me in our main base - i was alone because i had sent them off to go to something... i couldn't concentrate so i was definitely not going  with them. i didn't know where she was and i was terrified that she was being killed or something like that.

"for gods sake..." i whispered to myself. i didn't get the chance to tell her how i felt and i never will... no... don't think like that... you will...

"no i won't..." i muttered, flopping down on my bed. i willed sleep to come, but it refused - i was all alone, fully awake and slowly descending to hell. if only i had been there, i could have helped her... but no, i was stupid and left her with useless child... but again, my child isn't useless keep telling yourself that Shigaraki, you forgot why you had her... she was a great weapon for killing All Might and all those other crappy heroes. not much good for anything else.

"stop it... you love Yuii..." i whispered, smooshing my face in my pillow. just as i said that the little girl knocked on my door.

"Dad?" she called, opening the door slightly. i nodded upon seeing her face and she came into my room.

"whats wrong, Yuii?"

"i... i can tell you now..." she sighed and looked at me, her ears twitching and her tail swishing uncomfortably.

"okay..." i nodded in encouragement, feeling like a jack-in-the-box, unable to do anything other than bounce and nod. what i heard was who took her; Eito; she didn't know where; what he was wearing; a hoodie with a wolf. 

anything after that i didn't remember fully. i'd asked Yuii to leave and so she did. a few hours later and my room was trashed, and another few hours after that, i was out of the base and outside in the woodland, my hands covered in blood.

"Y/N..." i whimpered, falling to my knees, "where are you...?"

why did she make me want to cry...? she was one of the people i care about, which is two, her and Yuii... my only living family... was that why?

------------------------

you sat there singing to yourself again. occasionally a laugh would brake through your lips. how long has it been now? oh yeah... two weeks. 

"shigaraki, i'm still alive..." you sighed, crying slightly, "i still love you..."

i'll find you even if it means killing them... you laughed again as tears streamed down you cheeks, blood surrounding you. cause they made me this way... you did what the substance they put in you caused and black wings sprouted out of your back, your eyes turning demonic. it wasn't to help you with anything, they did it to see what you truly looked liked before they sexually assaulted you and stabbed you to death. but that didn't matter...

"they finally awoke the proper me..."