twenty-three

AN: I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, TOGA IS 18 1/2 YEARS OLD, I HAVE AGED UP, JUST LIKE I DID WITH Y/N AND JUST LIKE HOW I AGED SHIGARAKI DOWN FOR THIS BOOK.

---------------------------

you paced the room, running a hand through your hair, worried. Shigaraki had gone with the league to execute one of his plans. he left Yuii with you but she didn't want to talk to you. she was sat in the kitchen, drawing in her sketch book. she was quiet and it was slightly unsettling. looking around slightly, you walked up to her.
"Yuii, I'm sorry about the other day... I was pressuring you."

"You accused my dad of abuse."

"I know, i do, but i didn't mean it like that..." you sighed, "you do know that he hurt you, even if it was by accident."

"He's helping, Y/N! Like how I'm meant to be helping You!" she snapped, her eyes turning to slits out of anger and a sudden chill fills the room.

"Of course he is..." you said a little sarcastically before the now 13 year old girl jumped on you and threw you down on the floor. her hand was inches away from your face and a grin played across her face. something about the way she held you and herself sent fear down your spine. she continued to stare at you and you seemed to remember something. a quirk that she used, if she stares in a certain spot for a period of time it will set on fire. she was trying to do that to you.

"Yuii... let me go." you whispered as you felt her sharp nails stroke you jaw, cutting it ever so slightly. you felt an urge to fight back, but you've never seen Shigaraki as protective of Yuii as he was the day before. you couldn't think of it again as your mind drowned in fight or flight. what would you do?

"no, no i won't." she said. you've never seen her like this up close, you only heard stories from Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga - who were together but were having lots of arguments now. you could have sworn you saw her eyes glint jealousy as she looked at you, clearly hearing your thoughts.

"Yuii."

"i'm not jealous, my dad doesn't abuse me and you are just annoying! why can't you ever keep you mouth shut?" she turned her head to the side slightly, "do i have to cut out your tongue?"

"Yuii, please."

"Yuii, please." she mimicked you and smiled again, "begging, are we? pleading that i let you go?" you stayed silent and she looked at you, almost waiting for a response before continuing, her voice stern and demanding, "do not accuse my dad of-" a door slammed open and you heard the league walk into the base. Yuii's ears flattened against her head in shame as she looked at you, "W-what? no... no not again." she got off of you and walked to other side of the room and you sat up, looking at her, confused.

"Yuii?" you spoke quietly but she ignored you, something clearly causing her distress. she slid down the wall and hugged her knees, resting her head against the wall. Shigaraki walked in.

"Yuii? Y/N? what are you two doing on the floor?" he looked down at you, slight amusement playing across his face.

you looked at Yuii and decided to lie to him, "we were just playing a game. she was showing me something cool with her quirk."

"which one?" he asked.

"my fire quirk." she spoke quietly, going along with the lie.

"and..." he knelt down in front of you, "why is your jaw cut?"

"oh, i was making Yuii something to eat and slipped, catching my jaw on the side." you said, without missing a beat. he rested a careful hand on your cheek and kissed your forehead lightly. Dabi walked in, looked at Yuii and walked back out, walking past Toga.

"ugh, those two are so childish."

"did they have another argument?" you asked, watching Toga following after Dabi.

"yep... and thanks to that argument we had to come back."

"oh dear." you said quietly.

"do you think they'll break up?" Yuii said, sitting up slightly.

"maybe, i don't know." Shigaraki responded and looked at you again, picking you up and siting you down on the side. Yuii sighed with agitation and stood up, walking off before turning into a jog when Shigaraki wasn't looking, jumping through a strange black hole. then Yuii and the hole vanished into thin air.

"what the hell?" you blinked and blinked again, confusion spreading across your face as you wondered where the hell she went. she couldn't have just disappeared, right? and wasn't her quirks fire and shape shifting? wait, then how did she read your mind? just how many quirks does the young teenager have? Shigaraki turned your head to face him.

"don't worry about her, she doesn't know anywhere to go anyway." he kissed you lightly and you kissed him back, pulling him into a hug. he returned the hug and you lay your head on his shoulder.

"why?" you whispered, looking at Shigaraki as you ran your hand through his soft blue hair. he looked at you with a gaze that made you stop.

what was with today and dread? so much dread, fear and confusion pulsing in your veins, dragging further away from sanity. he looked away and moved out of the hug, his face suddenly cold. the room was cold, dropping and dropping through the minuses, going down and down and down. you frowned and went to stroke his hair again, but he pulled away.

"i need to tell you something... something i haven't told her yet."

"what is it, Shiggy?" you sat up slightly, watching him carefully a dozen thoughts whizzing through that busy mind of yours.

"she's not my daughter."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for late publish - i hope you like it. i've been busy with writers block and things i had to get done but here it is. the part i have been wanted to write for a long time. also, should you want to know, when this book is done i will be writing a sequel in the POV of Yuii, Y/N, Shiggy, Dabi and many many more.

also, a question; should i start a BNHA characters x reader oneshot book?

tell me what you think and i hope you stay safe.

~ Angel-Chan.