nineteen

i fell to my knees and ran a hand through my hair as i stared into the eyes of Shigaraki. he seemed worried, but how was i supposed to know? my mind was just blank, clouded with dread. D/N was there with us... D/N wasn't with them... D/N wasn't like us... a tear threatened to fall down my cheeks as i watched him. he/she couldn't be dead. the only thing i had as my family. the only living memory i have of my family. the only living memory i had of my mom and dad. i pierced his gaze with my own as i felt consumed with dread as i stood up and walked up to him. i tried to grasp hold of sanity but it was running away as my wires slowly started to go crazy. my vision distorted and all i heard was a shout escape my lips.

"WHERE'S MY DOG?!" 

--------------------------------

shigaraki

i watched as Y/N threw herself at me, grabbing me by the throat and pinning me down the floor with her wires. her eyes pierced mine with a sharp and stern gaze. she was serious. i couldn't tell her what happened... if i did she would be so heartbroken. for godsake, stop caring about her... or else it will all go wrong.

i watched her as she threw words like a blade at me; "where the hell is my dog? stop ignoring me! tell me, Shigaraki!! i swear to god i will break your neck and burn your limbs one by one!" through the threats her features melted and softened and i could see a deep sadness running down her cheeks as she cried. her E/C eyes swan in tears as she held me there, suddenly begging.

"please.... he/she was my only family, my only living memory..." she smiled weakly, "please, Shigaraki... what happened to my precious dog..." i watched as she cried and stared at me with her orbs, drowning. i placed two fingers against her hand on my throat. her grip was strong, but she was shaking. i looked at her until she let go, placing a hand on my arm.

"Y/N... i... i'm sorry... we couldn't find her/him... we checked everywhere and she/he was no where. only thing we did find was her/his collar..." my voice went down in a whisper as i trailed off. i knew what it was like. and i didn't want her to go through that. 

loosing everything.

everyone.

not her... not Y/N.

-----------------------------

you felt your heart drop and a sudden coldness fill you up. you let him go and stood up, turning away and walking off slightly. you knew you wouldn't be able to fully leave them, or you'll die, even if you love Shigaraki. you did know that they didn't want to mess you up even further. after all you were either gonna kill someone, or yourself. of you loose Shigaraki right now, then what would be the point. you weren't official so you had no one else to care about. or anyone who cared about you. yeah your "mom" may be alive somewhere... but that might just be you going insane. you sighed and continued to walk away, wondering what to do. you couldn't help but call out.

"D/N?" your voice broke slightly, feeling stupid, but you continued. you broke off running, screaming for your furry friend, "D/N! D/N? please, D/N!" the tears blinded you but you didn't care as you continued. you tripped as you ran but continued, this time using your wires to keep you up as you sped, screaming through tears and heart-brake. 

nothing.

no answer.

no matter how much you screamed, no bark or howl rang out of the shadows to comfort you. you stopped, hanging in mid air, stopped everything. you sank to the floor, bringing your wires back and placed your head in your hands. nothing was making sense. nothing was right. 

nothing will be...

nothing will be alright, Y/N... what was the point? everyone you love dies...

you felt a thud as you fell to the floor, then nothing. darkness swarming over you, pulling you under.