eighteen

You look at where the voice came from and smiled, tears in your eyes.
"Hey, Shigaraki."
"Well your alive."
"And so are you..."

the tears escaped then, trailing down your cheeks as you knelt next to him, running another hand through his hair. he watched you, in silence, with his intense eyes and then sat up, crouching before you. placing a careful hand on your cheek, he kissed you, meaningfully. you heard a slight groan from Yuii but brushed it away and kissed him back, fully crying now. you felt his hand gently brush your hair as he moved his head slightly and rested his forehead on yours.

"you never said 'i love you' back..." he whispered, smiling slightly.

"well... i had to make sure i wasn't dreaming..."

"i love you, Y/N." he looked you in the eyes, intently with something deep running hidden through it. you suddenly just let out a shaky sigh and hugged him, resting your head on his chest.

"i love you too..." you said quietly, just loud enough so that he could hear you. the words were true and rolled off your tongue easily, but the sad thing was... it made you think of him. your ex. of course it did... he saved you and he was the main person you loved (apart from you now existing in your head mom). you heard a deep chuckle coming from Shigaraki and he picked you up, bridal style, and looked down at you.

"i was scared i wouldn't get to see you again and make you feel something other than pain, Y/N~" he smirked which made you blush. you smiled anyway.

"well then... same here." you two smiled at each other and he walked out with you, leaving your brother in the horrible place you were locked away in. jeez the sun was bright.

you hid your face against Shigaraki, feeling comfort in being with the people that original captured you... if that was normal. but it wasn't. you must have just excepted the fact that you missed Shigaraki and D/N. wait... Yuii... you needed to say thanks for like, with the bomb, and helping. you looked at the young girl, bouncing on ahead and looking around to make sure they had a clear path. her blue hair was tainted with red from your brother. there was something in her eyes, a slight hidden torture that you wanted to know more about. especially her quirks, they were very interesting. she looked at you and caught your gaze, and that was when you saw something demonic in her eyes. like she was suppressing a deep anger or hatred. her eyes softened though and she walked over to you, smiling.

"hey, Y/N? you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine..."

"look... i'm sorry," her ears flattened against her head, "if i was better then you wouldn't have been taken... i wish i was stronger because if i was and i didn't pass out, i could have fended of your brother." for once you saw a sadness in this girl, the same sadness you saw in Shigaraki before he got shot, that made your heart drop. she looked so... fragile.

"hey, it's okay... you tried and if you didn't, i'm sure that would have killed me." you stroked her hair and she smiled weakly.

"t-thanks..." with a sigh she looked around again, "we should be able to get back soon without much hassle... can't promise if anyone would see us in the open so we should stick to alleys or dark places or roofs."

"okay, Yuii." Shigaraki answered simply and followed her until you all got back to where you started. but it was in ruins. Shigaraki put you down and sighed, looking at the ruins before him. Yuii joined him and watched.

"is... is D/N okay?"

"oh... D/N... well..." he looked at you then, worry behind his cold eyes.