announcement, info on Yui and new part

Hey guys, I'm back and ready to write. I know I lost the plot a little but once I've completed this story its going into deep editing to bring it back to its best.

So the announcement is:

I am considering starting to write on something called "Ao3" (archive of our own) which is an app/website that has many fanfics, podfics and fanart - and its very different to wattpad. Of course rest assured I will still write on here too, but I wanna give Ao3 a go and see what it is like.

I will leave the information on Yui (Kozana) last.

I'm gonna update a bunch of new parts because I've thought of an ending for this book, one which leads smoothly into a book two, and then, as I said above I will be editing this book, adding more, taking stuff out, to make it much better to read. And, something kind of big - I am planning many oneshots and other fanfics so if you want to read more shigaraki x readers I will tell you where you can find them at the end of this book.

Ok, now, the info on Yui -

I decided to write information on Yui here so I can get on with the fanfiction without having to integrate it in:

Yui (Kozana) Shigaraki is All for Ones biological child, and her mother is dead. Yui has been physically alive for 18 years, yet has the looks of a 14 year old and the mentality of a 16 year old. This is due to one of her quirks, which ages her physical body slower than her actual age, and she has the mentality of a 16 year old due to a coma she was in when she was younger.

Yui has a split personality disorder and one of her personalities is the one you saw for the most part of the book, where as the other is cold, insane and sadistic, which you will see more in book two.

She, of course, can steal quirks, but has refrained from it for the 18 years she's been alive.

She has, however, stole a quirk which allows her to copy others quirks, when she was younger. Yet she cant willy nilly and copy everyone's, she can only copy 10 maximum.

Thats pretty much all you need to know.

I also want to clarify, any relationships you deem as "wrong" I can assure you have either aged one up or aged one down.

Thats all for now, I will be publishing a new part shortly, sorry for the long wait.