Gwen's Plan

Gwen's P.O.V.

Shit. I was the day before the play. I could not let Mara have my man. No way in hell would that ever happen, at least not with me around.

I would do anything I could to stop it. I had to come up with some kind of plan to ruin their performance. I knew that I could, and I would.

Think, Gwen, think.

A bell went off in my mind as I smirked to myself.

*

At the cafeteria, I sat with my two friends, Beth and Kate. I smirked at them with my plan in mind. "Listen up, ladies. Here's how we're going to ruin that school play that's going on tomorrow. We-"

"Does this mean we'll have to come in tomorrow?" Kate asked quietly. "Cause I have a mani-pedi at 3:00 tomorrow, and-"

Kate was the reason why there were blonde jokes.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Reschedule your stupid mani-pedi! This is way more important!"

Beth looked at me with her giant hazel eyes. "So what were you saying?"

"You two are going to do whatever you can to stop Mara from going on stage," I told them. "I'll steal a Juliet dress and go onto stage instead of her. That way, Ashton will have to kiss me, he'll have no choice! They kiss in the middle of the play, but I'll be in the whole play."

Beth and Kate looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Come to my house at 3:30 so we can get ready for the night show," I told them. "Then I'll explain my plan to keep the girl out of the way."

The bell rang, and Beth and Kate got up to go to class. I stayed behind in the lunch room because I knew that Ashton would normally wait around for the occausional free cookie the cafeteria ladies would give him.

When I saw him, a small smirk appeared on my lips. I walked over to him and took my ponytail out so my golden blonde hair flew in the air. That's exactly what had him glued to me when we first started to date, so I doubted he would lose interest in my hair in such little time.

I ran my hand across his arm as I walked by him. I looked back at him as he looked to see who touched him.

"Have a great show tomorrow," I said as nicely as possible before walking out of the cafeteria.

I would say the same thing to Mara, but I'd be lying.