Revenge

Mara's P.O.V.

He just kissed me.. it was so hard to believe that just seconds ago our lips were connected into a kiss. Our kiss was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better moment.

"Let's go back to the show," Ashton told me. I nodded in agreement.

Our moment was ruined by the bitch herself..

"Hey! You were supposed to kiss me!" She yelled to Ashton.

Ashton decided to make a joke out of the situation. "Oh, I was? Well here, let me make it up to you. Close your eyes."

Gwen closed her eyes as a huge smile lit up her face. She puckered her lips for him.

"Here I come," Ashton told her as he grabbed a trash bin right next to us. He lifted the trash bin above her body and threw it on top of her.

Gwen screamed and tried to find her way with the bin on her head. "What the hell is this?!" She yelled in terror. She tripped down the stairs of the school and rolled into the boys's bathroom.

Ashton turned to me and shrugged. "Oh well." He took my hand again as we started off to the auditorium. He suddenly stopped and turned to me. "Let's ditch," he said with an excited smile on his face. I shrugged, unsure of what to say. He turned the opposite way and started to run off. I ran with him, of course.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere special."