Womanizer

Hermione rolled her eyes as she patrolled the area near the dungeons, as another girl, the fourth one that week, and it was only Tuesday, rushed out of the broom cupboard, her lipstick smeared over her chin, her hair ruffled up, and her shirt half buttoned and her skirt ten times shorter than it should've been, with a smell of perfume and satisfaction from pleasure lingering around her.

Hermione rolled her eyes and glared at the girl, who she recognised to be a third year; Astoria Greengrass, and Astoria shrank visibly under Hermione's ferocious glare, which could've finished off Voldemort himself, if looks could kill.

Astoria hurried to the Slytherin door, and muttered the password, and a smirking Draco Malfoy emerged from the cupboard, his shirt half buttoned, his usually perfect hair all sexed up, and looking utterly spent, and completely hot, holding nothing but his tie, and some pink cotton panties.

Hermione eyed him with disgust.

"That's the fourth one this week." Hermione observed. "What are you going to tell this one? That your dick got eaten by a lion so you can never have sex with her again and you'd prefer it if she left you alone?"

The sarcasm was clear to Draco, who smirked.

"I sense jealousy. Why are you paying attention to how many girls I've been fucking anyway? Jealous because you have not had anyone?" He responded in a sweet tone, although his words were downright cruel. "Good excuse though,"

She rolled her eyes evidently, and said,

"As if I'd be jealous. I know just what you are. A Womanizer!" She declared.

Draco's eyebrow raised.

"So be it, but I know you want me," he smirked again, infuriating the Gryffindor.

"No," she said resolutely.

He edged closer and closer to her, before breathing on her neck, and trailing his hand down her hourglass figure, causing her to take in a sharp intake of breath before she shook her head and came to her senses.

"You might be able to get me going, you act oh so charming, but I can't do it because I know what you are. You're a Womanizer." She repeated.

"You'll not be able to resist me one day Granger," he warned her.

"Maybe if we both lived in a different world, but I can't because we don't," she said smartly, walking away with a proud, confident, slight strut in her step.

The worst thing was, he was on her mind after that, and she couldn't just shake the feeling that he was actually speaking some truth.

A/N: am I doing these all right and properly? I think I am, but I'm not sure. It was kind of Dramione, but an argumentative one in a way. It won't all just be lovey dovey , just to warn you. Comment if I'm doing them right and comment if you want a certain song or idea and I'll conform it so you can read it! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗