This Little Girl

"I'm so sick of you!" Draco screamed in Hermione's face, causing her bottom lip to quiver.

"I'm sick of you too! You always walk out without telling me where you're going and when I follow you, you disappear like you don't want to be around me," she responded, all fiery, glaring up at her boyfriend in pure fury.

"I'm literally three steps from the edge, don't fucking push me over it," he said warningly.

"Every girl is capable of murder if you hurt her. Watch out you don't push me any further," she responded in an attempt to take him back and alarm him and she grinned smugly when it had the desired effect.

"Bullshit." He said coldly.

"Don't you know you should never treat a girl like this? Because if you do, the next one won't be so sympathetic, won't accept you and she won't accept a murderer," she spat, so riled up that she said anything she could to hurt him.

His face contorted in fury.

"What the fuck have you been doing? Spying? I'm not a fucking murderer you stupid girl. Just fuck off. We're through," he responded angrily, pushing her away from him.

"The next girl you date, I feel pity for," she said pertly, spinning on her heel and storming away before he could see the tears in her big brown eyes that he once adored.

A/N: I freaking love this song! I haven't heard it in ages and it just popped into my head! I'm kind of ill so I don't have much to do except for write, which is a blessing and a curse because I wanna write, but I have a mild case of writer's block regarding Deep in my heart. Help! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗