Can't Get You Outta My Head

Dear Diary,

I saw him again today. I'm worried about him. I know there's a dark secret in me, but there's clearly one in him too. I need to find out what it is, but every time I try to talk to him about it, he just traps me in his arms and refuses to answer until I give up and leave him alone. I love him, but sometimes, he's more than I care to think about. Sometimes I want him to set me free, but I mostly want him to stay forever and ever. I don't see how it'll ever work with him being so secretive though. It's not like I'd tell anyone. I respect him and love him with every inch of my being, and I know that he secretly feels the same. I just want to be appreciated by him more, I guess. But for the time being, I just can't get him out of my head. Hey, that's like that old Kylie Song! After we left Hogwarts, it wasn't exactly peachy between us, but we did get some sort of headway, and he gives me a little affection, but it's nothing compared to what it used to be in the early days of our relationship. I wish it was though.

Bye for now,

Love Hermione xx

A/N: I decided to take a different approach to the chapter this time? Did it work okay? I hope so. After this chapter, the final one shot will be in progress! So... I have three songs to choose from, but no scene. Help decide a scene, please! But the songs I'm bearing in mind are Sometimes, Heaven On Earth and Call My Name! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter BonBons! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗