Senõrita

Draco's POV

"We're finally in Spain!" I exclaimed, looking around at everything as Hermione laughed at me.

"Let's go to the beach!" She said, pulling me along, and it was my turn to chuckle fondly at her as she got carried away, and our daughter, Eve sighed heavily but followed us, carrying her son Justin, who was cooing.

When we got onto the beach, we stayed there the whole day! I couldn't believe it! It was so amazing, and at night, when we were on our own, we stepped onto the warm sand, the sea lapping at our toes.

"Shall we dance my lady?" I enquired, offering her my hand like the charming gentleman I was.

She giggled.

"Yes, we shall," she played along, and she began to hum.

"What song is that?" I asked her out of interest.

"Senõrita," she smiled.

"Every touch is ooh lalala it's true lalala, Ooh I should be running, you keep me coming for ya," I sung, recognising the song after the muggle party we had had the week before.

"I love it when you call me senõrita," she joined in, and we danced on the Spanish Beach having such a good time and singing to the song.

"All of your kisses, oh don't stop," she sighed at me breathily.

"Come here Senõrita," I whispered seductively, pulling her closer to be for a makeout session which turned into passionate beach sex, and she whispered at the end....

"I love it when you call me Senõrita,"

A/N: idk lolllll I plan on getting it up to 30 Oneshots in total as I'm running out of songs lol! Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if it's bad, I'm working on the start of a new Dramione novel! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗