DNA

Hermione's POV (again! I promise I'll have Draco's POV soon)

"Stop staring at him dammit! He'll see you!" Harry hissed at me, as I became absorbed once again in staring at Draco Malfoy, who was thankfully oblivious to my adoring gaze.

I didn't know why I was attracted to him. At least that's what I told myself. Despite the fact he'd never love someone like me, I knew exactly why. He treated me like dirt, and I still found myself being drawn back to him, he always looked immaculate and gorgeous, so gorgeous that Harry often reminded me to breathe when I saw him, and he was all in all exactly who I wanted. I knew it was never able to be, but I hoped in my heart and dreams that it could be.

I often dreamed about him too, which was nothing irregular or surprising in the slightest.

It was the grey in his eyes that helps me see the future, his fingerprints leave me covered for days. I didn't have any first degree in the sciences of complicated love, but I told myself that I know what he does to me. It's the colour of his eyes, drawing me in, intoxicating me as we shared and embrace that was so fiery and passion filled as our lips connected that I would literally quiver with anticipation.

He could do no wrong, he didn't even need to try. He was made form the best, he passes the tests, he's always got my heart beating fast like cardiac arrest fast, I guess it's how he's made in his DNA.

I was really caught up in my thoughts that I barely noticed until I focused properly upon his bright grey eyes, which were staring straight back at me before I was transfixed, and as much as I was blushing and trying to tear my gaze away from him, I simply couldn't do it. He took my breath away, I felt it every day, and I knew that that was what made a man. I framed of him kissing my heart and my heart fluttering, and him holding me, I didn't know why I was so affected. It was just in his DNA to make me feel that way.

A/N: hope this was good! Got more song inspiration, just need more ideas though. Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗