Worst Of You

Hermione's POV

I know it's wrong, but he just takes me to every party and just talks to his friends, so much at this point I'm wondering why not let me down I'll always let you do it again. I know it's wrong, but I can't help but let him walk all over me, unlike me usually, I know. I just don't want him to walk away. I even told him, give me the worst of you, I only want you anyway.

He is fine when we are alone, he loves me, spins me all these words, that are so pretty and seem so deep and meaningful, but they have a slightly cliché vibe to others when I describe them, and people say he uses that for every girl, but I love to believe I am different to them, and that he places me high above them.

Whether he does or not, remains a mystery to me, but I know for sure that Draco can do anything and I'd make his excuses.

He's literally got me right in the palm of his hand and he knows it, it's what he does. He gives me his worst excuses, and I believe them because it's any reason to stay, even when his lips taste of someone else, I'll kiss then again and again.

I just love him so much, and I hope he never ever leaves me.

A/N: short one. Good? Bad? Average? I'm trying, ok? I know they're not all that good, but I have fun writing them, and besides,they're just for fun and purely for the entertainment of you, my readers. Also, my eyes are still sore from hospital, which is gutting because I can't burn the midnight oil! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗