From The Bottom of my Broken Heart

"You were my first love, you were my true love," Hermione wept on the steps, and she didn't turn when she heard footsteps. Instead, she tried to stop crying, and she let the person sit beside her.

"Why does he do this to you?" Draco Asked her.

"I don't know, I never knew love until him. I have a broken heart," She declared .

"Don't let your first love be your last," he spoke wisely.

"I know I can't, but it's so hard, why does love hurt so Draco?" She asked him.

"Because it means something. Taking time though, is what love's all about. He may have put a dart through your heart, and you may be back where you started again, but you have to let him go. If he loved you, he wouldn't do this to you," Draco told her gently, trying to be sincere.

"Oooooh! Oh!  I think this room is taken," came the squeaky, annoying voice of Lavender Brown.

"What's with the birds?" Weasel asked her, referring to the birds circling her head.

"Opugno," She cast, and the birds came shooting towards him, and I glared ferociously at him, as he walked away.

She began to sob, and she rested her head on my shoulder and I held her hand as she wept on me.

"Love hurts. It feels like this." He whispered to her.

Though he wished he was the one she loved.

A/N: a shorter one. What do you guys think? I rlly hope these are going right. They're so fun to write. If they're not Oneshots, which I hope they are then they're just scenes I suppose lol. I think they're sweet. Next chapter will be Everytime by Britney Spears because she's a queen! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗