Sweet Dreams are Made of Screams

(Lady Flautist Version-Jeff The Killer- similar to the original)

Draco woke up in a cold sweat. One of his nightmares had occurred again, and as he panted frantically, struggling to breathe as he gasped out for what little air he could consume, his fiancé Hermione sat up beside him, rubbing her eyes sleepily, but looking concerned.

"Draco, breathe," she whispered soothingly, understanding what was happening. She'd been a victim to several nightmares herself.

"It was horrible. She... she hurt you, she wanted to abuse you, and he wanted to... use you. It started off as a sweet dream until it became made of screams, your screams," he said, not making sense to anyone else who would've heard what he was saying, but it was far from nonsensical to Hermione, as she knew exactly what he was referring to.

The night at the Manor when she'd been tortured by Draco's Aunt Bellatrix.

"Draco, it's ok. Don't blame yourself. The nightmares that are corrupted just won't let you sleep. They'll crawl on the walls and they'll spread their traumatising disease. Everybody's looking for something. A way. To stop. To block. To never experience it again, even in the subconscious," she said to him seriously, although her tone was gentle and soothing as she knew exactly how to calm Draco down.

She sat up with him, rubbing his back and embracing him as he gradually managed to breathe properly again, and when he showed a little fear of going back to sleep, she knew it was bad because he rarely ever showed his fear for anything. She found it sweet that he was so worried for her, but worrying because she didn't want him to suffer for what wasn't his fault. She'd been driving him so hard to get closure, but it always set him back. That one night. Just because of his pure love for her that nobody could deny. When he did finally manage to get back to sleep, she protectively wound her arm around him and held him close for comfort. Just as he'd done every single time it had happened to her. Because sweet dreams were made of screams for her too.

A/N: I prefer the Lady Flautist Version myself. It's awesome! You should totally listen to it if you haven't already! Hope this was okay! Sorryforthelate update! Anyways, love you all my BonBons! Love from PotterheadBonBon💗💗