twenty-six

they both left xue's grandmother's house by eleven

they both left xue's grandmother's house by eleven. not that they're scared of getting caught but her grandmother wanted them to leave before midnight since it'll be dangerous if they wandered around by themselves.

they reached the campsite in no time and they walked together to the riverbank jaemin had brought her to on the first day.

"boyfriend huh?" jaemin asked as she slung both her hands and placed them on the nape of his neck, pulling him closer.

"why? you don't like it?"

"is that even a question? so can i call you my girlfriend now?" xue nodded and giggled, their face really close to each other and they rested their foreheads on each other.

"i love you." there he said it.

"and i love you more." it didn't take long for xue to feel the warmth of jaemin's lips on hers. jaemin had both his hands cupped on her cheeks while she had one hand caressing his cheeks and she ran another one in his hair then deepening the kiss.

they both broke the kiss and breathed heavily, giggling. "i really suck at kissing." xue admitted honestly.

"i can teach you," he mumbled, placing wet kisses on her neck and her jaw. basically kissing her everywhere except her lips. xue let out quiet moans as she tugged his hair tighter before he crashed his lips on hers again.

xue had pulled away first, catching her breath. jaemin too. they laid down on the grass and started laughing. "that was kinda unexpected." xue said.

"how come you've had zero girlfriends before but you know how to make me weak." she continued. jaemin shrugged, pulling her closer to him.

"i don't know. guess i'm just born with the skills?" he admitted. "can you believe it? my first kiss is with a girl who goes with the name li xue?"

xue shook her head. "neither do i. but i'm also dating her right now. unbelievable." xue chuckled at his cute behavior.

"let's go to back to our dorms." jaemin nodded, walking her back to her dorm first. "have you thought about it?"

"about what?" he asked, clueless.

"making up with jeno." she said. "look i know it's hard especially when he's your best friend but sometimes you just have to talk things out and solve them you know?"

"i'll think about it. but now go to sleep yeah? don't stay up reading cringy fanfictions on the phone."

"they're not cringy okay?" she defended herself. more like defending the fanfictions. "shush tone down! people are sleeping." jaemin whispered-yelled.

"whatever. no one slanders my fanfictions." she said, pretending to sulk. "aw is my girlfriend upset?" her stomach felt butterflies when he called her his girlfriend.

it just felt surreal that her lonely ass is finally dating someone. and that someone is na jaemin. "it feels weird having someone to call me their girlfriend. but i like it." she confessed.

"you're so cute," he said before kissing her nose and even small gestures like that made her cheeks flushed like crazy.

"okay that's enough. goodnight." she said, unlocking the door to her dorm. "no goodnight kiss?" jaemin asked, pointing to his cheeks.

xue turned and pecked him on his lips instead of his cheeks and went in, closing the door quickly. her heart was beating like crazy again and she took a deep breath before plopping herself on the bunk bed she's sharing with jiyu.

"love is madness." jaemin said to himself before walking to his dorm. he kept on thinking about their heated make-out session earlier and he couldn't help himself from wanting more.

he walked into his dorm room, hoping that his friends would all be fast asleep. and they were. except for jeno. he was on his phone and he didn't even notice jaemin entering their room.

or that's what jaemin thought.

"you're lucky i covered up for you when miss han came to check up on everyone." jeno said not looking up from his phone, catching jaemin off guard.

"thanks, i guess." jeno only nodded. jaemin didn't have to ask him what he said to miss han. he just knew he could trust on jeno.

jaemin went to the toilet to clean up himself and when he's done he saw that jeno was already asleep. he's sharing his bunk bed with jeno and jeno had volunteered to sleep on the top.

jaemin rested his head on the pillow, thinking about what xue asked him to do. it was so quiet in their dorm, only donghyuck and renjun's little snores could be heard.

above him, he heard shuffling from the blankets and he knew that jeno was still awake. jaemin knew how jeno wouldn't change his position when he's already asleep.

"dude are you awake?" jaemin questioned the boy. "hmm." jeno replied. jaemin went silent for a while thinking if he should go for it or not.

"sorry for punching you yesterday." he finally said. he never lower down his ego for anyone but he guessed sometimes he needs to for the sake of everyone.

"nah it's fine. it's my fault for kissing her too. she didn't kiss me back so i assumed she rejected me. and i was right." jeno explained. "but we cool now?"

"yeah." jaemin replied in an instant. he felt so relieved now that they made up. "i'm dating her by the way." he didn't know why he's telling jeno but he felt the need to.

"oh, nice. can't believe the day where na jaemin has a girlfriend is finally here." jeno snickered. "shut up loser."

"just clearing things up, i sneaked her out and brought her to her grandmother's house. that's all."

"and here i thought you brought her somewhere just so you could fuck her or make out with her or something." jaemin choked on air and jeno bursted out laughing.

"mmm shsjssisks #&@#£+*:" it was renjun sleep-talking. the boy doesn't even speak in korean or chinese in his sleep. he'd always speak the alien language or sometimes just mumble things.

they ignored renjun as they were used to his weird sleeping habits. "well we did make out.." his voice was low but jeno heard him clearly.

"wow you've got some balls to kiss her finally." jeno applauded not even caring if he'd wake his friends up. not that it mattered anyway. donghyuck sleeps like a log. so does renjun.

"shut up. i'm not a coward like you though. and for your information i made the first move." he said proudly.

"whatever you say. we should sleep. it's getting late. not like you care since your girlfriend will be coming to wake you up first thing in the morning." jeno snorted, hugging his pillow.

"it looks like i have a mission to find lee jeno's significant other so he or she can wake you up in the morning."

"goodnight jaemin." jeno said, another way of him asking jaemin to shut up nicely. "goodnight too jeno." and with that, they all drifted to sleep. 

aaaaa it's been awhile huhu shameless promo [again] but pls go and read my yohan fanfic it's ten times better than soulmate, i think...