twenty-seven

"so you both made up yesterday without us recording a video your whole apologizing session?"  donghyuck questioned jaemin, clutching his heart dramatically

"so you both made up yesterday without us recording a video your whole apologizing session?" donghyuck questioned jaemin, clutching his heart dramatically.

"mhmm." jeno hummed, pulling a sweatshirt over his head. "woah this is amazing. but hey jaemin where were you yesterday? what time did you come back?" renjun asked him, sitting on his bed.

"uhm quarter past one?"

"that late?! wow, homeboy be fucking his girl in the woods till midnight." donghyuck butted in again. "I. WASN'T. F WORD. HER." jaemin said clearly, pausing before saying each word.

"oh whatever you say lover boy." donghyuck hummed, not buying that. "xue's here." jeno announced and jaemin quickly pulled the blanket over his body, shutting his eyes.

"good morning everyone." xue greeted as soon as she entered. "good morning to you too." jeno replied, giving her the sweetest smile. it was good to see him smiling from eyes to ear again.

"oh donghyuck, what are you doing?" she asked the boy who was standing in front of the small mirror.

"fixing my hair duh."

"without a comb? and with that small ass mirror?" donghyuck glared at her. xue pulled out something from her track pants pocket and threw it to him.

"we have a big ass mirror in our room. and i left my comb on the sideboard." she said as he examined the key. "oh and you know which is ours right? i saw you walking jiyu to our room yesterday-"

"i swear to god if you don't shut up." donghyuck warned before leaving their room, muttering a thank you to her.

"is this lazy ass not awake yet?" xue turned to jeno and he only shrugged. xue shook her head as a response. she sat on his bed and began to shake his body.

"wake up." she said, poking his arms and cheeks but jaemin didn't budge. renjun made a sign for her to peck his cheek and xue stared at him unbelievably. "do it or we'll lack a member today."

xue groaned before kissing the latter's cheek. instead of waking up, jaemin pulled her on top of him, catching her off guard. "jaemin what are you-"

her mouth was sealed when jaemin placed his lips on hers but she wasn't giving in, not giving him full access in her mouth. "renjun i suggest our lonely asses leave the room right now." jeno said, leaving the room with renjun trailing behind him.

"what do you think you were doing huh mister?" xue sat on his legs, pushing him away. "your friends were literally here-"

"but they left."

"it was embarrassing!" xue said, looking away in embarrassment thinking of how jaemin kissed her in front of his friends.

"what's wrong with kissing my girl in front of my friends?" he asked, smiling then pushing a few strands of loose hair that were covering her face.