Introduction

Lee Taeyong

Lee Taeyong

Code name - TY Track

Human age 28

Vampire age 2000

The infamous mafia boss that owns the human world. The vicious king that rules the whole demonic world including the vampire realm. He has everyone at his beck and call.

He looks like a cold person that can freeze you with just one stare. His cold eyes will piece your soul without a doubt. He looks like a scary person with a do not give a damn attitude but looks can be deceiving.

On the ouside, he seems to be a heartless monster but in the inside of that cold body is a warm heart. He is actually really soft. He fell utterly in love with a human by the name of Ri.

He has a misunderstood personality that can become contradicting. But he would do anything to see her happy. He learns making her smile is more important than his pleasure. He would even go to the end of the world and beyond just to see a smile gracing her pink lips. He loves Ri. She is his beauty queen after all.

From a relationship that started with force turns into something everlasting and beautiful. He learns what love really is.

Lee Ri

18 years old

She is human and still remains human even after getting married to Taeyong ( even after bringing his children to this world. )

She is really a beautiful person inside and out. ( You must be thinking what a normal girl like her attracts that powerful king. That is for you to find out. What attracts Taeyong so much that he can not live without her?)

At first, she really had no idea what Taeyong saw in her but once she understands him she learns of how he feels. She had no idea why he was doing this to her?

She realized that there is much to the almighty vampire king that it seems. There is undying love for her in his warm heart.

She forgave Taeyong even after all the bad things he did. She fell in love with him after seeing how much he cares and adores her.

Her love for him is like counting the stars. You can count as many as you wish but in the end, there are still too many to reach. Her love for him is eternal.

She is very soft and sweet. She is kind to every living creature. She is a bit sensitive but has a beautiful personality. She teaches him what love really is and that it is an incredible feeling.