Chapter Ten - The Ball

In the glamorous castle king Taeyong decided it was time for his nation to personal meet his queen. He knew many people objected to his marriage with Ri. But he could not care less.

They were wise enough not to get in his way because once you go up against the supreme lord that is sadly the end of you. They do not call him beast of nothing now do they.

He could always count to his court of noble vampires together in the human world they were called NCT. The number one mafia organisation.

So he thought it was time for everyone to meet his woman.

Ri's pov

The maids were attending to me. Getting me ready to tonight's ball. My nerves have been getting the better of me. I mean they are all vampires and scary creatures but I have to be brave for my family.

I am only doing this for them. These  pass few days I have seen the gentle side of Taeyong. He is no longer as rough with me as before.

Every time he is near me I feel a tinkering inside me. Maybe I am getting sick. Lisa was waiting for me at the door to take me to the ball room. Here is what I am wearing.

 Here is what I am wearing

Taeyong's pov

When she walked in the ballroom all eyes were on her. She is drop dead gorgeous in that red dress. It turns me on seeing her looking so sexy dressed up like that. Her features are fit to be a queen.

Well only the best and beautiful material and dresses can be given to my woman . She looked at me shyly as a small smile adorned her plum pink lips.

Her smile has the power to brighten the darkest of days. I made my way to her and took her in my arms.

Today the world can see why I love her. Each person who attended the ball came to introduce themselves to Ri. Each member of my court ( nct ) was taking turns to introduce themselves to their queen.

When her eyes locked on to one of them I was surprised , then suddenly she spoke " Jaehyun..."

He stared at her looking rather shocked. Irritation was building up inside me.

The atmosphere grew tense as everyone was waiting for them to speak.

"Ri , Is that you?"Asked Jaehyun.

It was serious until a little laugh escaped from her lips. They both started laughing as confusion lingered in the air.

"Wow its been so long. Were have you been? You never told me you are a vampire!" Ri said while a bright smile adorning her face.

"Well if I did you would have ran away!" Said Jaehyun.

Wow this is a new side to her. She is actually talking to Jaehyun so opened when she has always been timid around me.

" Do you both know each other?" I questioned as jealous burns inside me.

" Yes , I met him at the coffee shop. I am friends with his sister." Said Ri smiling at Jaehyun.

Irritation and anger consumed my feelings.

"By the way Jaehyun , is your sister with you?" She asked while her eyes sparkled.

He shaked his head saying no. She looked sad and disappointed. He said he will bring hear next time. All of a sudden Yuta just spoke.

" If only I saw you first. You would be mine and not Taeyong's." Ri started giggling at his words.

This is the first time she had laughed so much. Maybe it is me who is the one who brings tears to her eyes.

Ri's pov

When the boys were talking to each other. Taeyong pulled me to the corner where there is not a single soul expect us.

"So what is the deal between you and Jaehyun?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"We are just friends nothing else." I said confidently as he tried to intimidate me.

" Well I am sure you know who you belong too! My dear!" He said while giving me butterflies.

He moved my hair to the side. He started kissing my neck and shoulder. He found in spot and licked it. I know what is coming next. I had a look of hunger in his eyes.

He bit down drinking my blood. He consumed alot resulting in me feeling a little light headed.

Taeyong brought me to our room and left to check on his people. I did not know someone was watching us.

Every was going alright that day until I heard her voice.