Chapter Twenty Six - I Am A Danger To you

The sun was shining brightly through the palace. It hung gleaming perfectly against the blue dawning sky.

Last night was a night to remember. The whole castle could hear the Ri's cry of pleasure. Her moans echoed throughout the huge castle. Surely Taeyong refused to hold himself back.

Taeyong's beast was a temporary flair that needed to be anguished. He needed the power to soak into his skin, but a problem arose. His beast craved Ri and that was a crisis.

His beast would not think twice about taking complete control over Taeyong's body just to be with her and have her desirable body. This was a dilemma now. The beast could end up killing her with its power.

Her mate bond with Taeyong ensures that she does not age. Old age death can not take her away from him. However, she can die by any other means.

The candles were burnt out as flower petals were crumbled on the floor. The king's enormous bedroom chamber was a complete mess.

The strong wood from the bed stand with golden designs imprinted on them was destroyed into pieces. The pillows were torn as they laid on the floor. Feathers were everywhere all around the room. Expensive fabric from their clothes thrown on the marble floor.

Ri looked so mesmerizing while sleeping. Her eyes were tightly shut as her hands wrapped around his large body. Taeyong did not wish to disturb her since they stayed up till dawn. She was using his one arm as a pillow as his other hand caressed her cheeks. Her soft skin rubbed against his. Her body was closely pressed against his.

Her eyes fluttered open as she yawned as Taeyong pretended to be asleep.

She turned her head as a smile graced her lips looking at Taeyong's handsome face. Her fingers brushed against his cheeks as she pressed a chaste kiss on his lips. Then Ri looked down at the mess and was stunned.

As she got out of bed he could sense she was in pain. She grabbed her white robe to leave.

She had to feed her baby, Taejin must be hungry. She opened the door quietly not wanting to disturb Taeyong not knowing he was awake all this while.

Ri's pov

The room was in a jumble sale. Taeyong really used a lot of strength.

I can not stop thinking of when he made love to me. The feel of his body was so nice. His touch makes me feel so hot and flustered. His kisses are something I would never want to forget. Never in a million years.

I got to his sister's room to get Taejin. She really cares about him. She even looks after him in the night. I am not complaining about it because I can have time with Taeyong but I still miss my baby boy.

I knock on the door excited to see my baby. The door opened revealing her with Taejin in her hands.

"Hello dear, how was last night. We could hear you from down here." She said smirking.

Were we really that loud? At the hearing, that statement by face hated up.

"Judging by your appearance I say you had a nice time." She said laughing.

I blushed fifth shades of red.

"Sister stop!" I whined while she was still laughing. Taeyong you are so embarrassing.

"Okay sorry, dear! Here is Taejin." I missed my baby so much.

Soon as I got Taejin a smile crossed his cute face. He must be hungry. I got to our room and did not see Taeyong anywhere. Maybe he has work to do.

I made the robe lose so Taejin can drink his milk. When he was done I put him down on the bed so I can go to the bathroom.

I got in and started to think about the feeling of last night. I loved the way he made my body feel. I love him.

I pull down her robe exposing all the bruises Taeyong accidentally gave me last night. I did not mind the experience was amazing.

Suddenly someone came in...

Taeyong's pov

I have been watching Ri all this time. I heard everything sister said it made me blush in embarrassment. Right, when I came into the bathroom she pulls up her robe.

"Why did you pull it up?" She seemed nervous.

"I thought you were someone else!" She said looking at the floor.

"Who else has the power to come barging in the bathroom. Nobody would even dare too." I told her angrily.

"Did you like what I did to your body." She looked shocked.

The closer I go to her. The farther she backed away. I cornered her against the mirror. I pulled the robe off her body.

The sight I saw made me feel guilty. Her neck to her breast was bruised. From her hands down to legs had fang marks that scraped her skin.

"I am really sorry for hurting you!" I whispered sincerely.

"Taeyong! I do not mind or care. It's just bruised it will heal." I still could not stop myself from feeling guilty.

"Did you not enjoy yourself. Or is my body not pleasurable and ugly to you now." She whispered looking at the floor.

"Last night was one of the best nights of my life. You and your body are breathtaking to me. It's just I have caused you pain and hurt you." I told her.

The scent of her tears is strong in the air. She started crying because of me.

"So you will not ever touch me again!" I reached to touch her face but she stopped my hand.

"That is not what I meant!" I can not give her a response.

"Taeyong please!" She begged.

"I can not!" Without thinking I felt the room.

I left the only woman I ever loved crying in the bathroom because of me...

I did not see her the whole day but when I entered the room late in the night. My beloved Ri was sleeping peacefully with Taejin cuddled up with her.

She looked so beautiful. The candlelight against her skin. She looked radiant. Distracting myself with her beauty until a lone tear fell down my cheeks.

The tears could not stop flowing. This is the first time I ever cried. I was a danger to the only woman I ever loved.

I could risk her life I she stayed with me. I need her to be safe. She has to be far away from me even after I tame this beast.

With a heavy heart have to tell her to go.