Chapter Twenty Seven - Free And Released

Sometimes you feel like your world is cumbling into tiny pieces right in front of your eyes.

Destiny has a weird way of playing games some call it fate. That person is our mighty king Taeyong.

He was also the person to get what he wants. He wanted Ri and he got her. He made her his woman no questions asked. Right when he thought he had it all. A maverous Kingdom. The most prestigious mafia gang in the human world. A beautiful wife. An amazing son.

But fate plays weird tricks. He is now forced to give her up. He will unchain her from his grip. Her ravishing body. Her beautiful face and her soft features.

He has to give all that up just for her well being. He loves her so bad. Love is so mad.

He wants to free her but no one ever asked Ri what she wants.

Taeyong's pov

This is the last night I am ever going to see my beloved wife. I am doing this for her. I can no longer endanger her.

Her mesmerising angelic face. Her soft touch. Her sexy body are all the pleasures in life I had got used too. I did not think it would be taken away from me so soon. She is my queen. My woman. My mate. The mother of my son. The only woman I love.

Why does fate have to be so cruel? 

Everything mean nothing if I can not have her.

The open the door revealing a sight money can not buy. My beautiful wife was peacefully asleep with Taejin in her arms. She looked as beautiful as always. Her long hair was across the pillow and some falling on Taejin.

She always has him close to her heart. I guess it is motherly love. I wonder how Taejin will react when he does not see his mother. He is so attached to her. He is her only son after all.

I gently take Taejin out of her embrace. Lisa is waiting by the door to look after my son. With a heavy heart I let my son be taken away from his mother.

I go to Ri waking her up in the process.

"Taeyong , where is Taejin?" Ri asked me in a confused manor .

She rubbed her eyes because she just had woken up.

" He is with Lisa! Do not worry!" I said calming her down.

"I need to tell you something so listen carefully!" I said while looking into her eyes.

"Tomorrow , you are going to see your parents in the human world." Her brown eyes lit up in happiness.

"What about Taejin? Is he coming? If not who is going to take care of him? Who is going to feed him milk..?" she was going to ask more questions but I cut her off with a kiss.

The last time I will ever taste her sweet lips.

" Ri ,  listen to me. I love you so much. My heart will always belong to you. Ever since I saw you six years ago I wanted you. You gave a precious gift Taejin for that I am grateful. I have a way of remembering you. Every moment I spent with you was bliss..." I could not stop the tears from falling.

My heart ached.

"Taeyong why are you crying?" She still had no idea what's going on.

"Because when you wake up tomorrow morning you will not remember anything!" My heart was in pain I feel like the world is coming to an end.

"Taeyong wait..."  Before she could finish I used my powerful magic on her.

Ri's pov

Oh my head hurts. I wake up in an familiar room.

It was fully pink with pictures and posters of my favourite kpop boy band BTS.

I am home but I can not remember anything. How did I even get here? Someone entered the room looking at me in shock.

"Oh my baby! You are awake. We through that we would never see you again." Said my mother crying for joy but I really had no clue what is going on here.

"Mom , what happened?" I asked clueless.

"Oh you do not remember! Remember when those men came to take you to that mafia boss. We through we would never see you again. A long time has passed. Last night I remember the door bell ringing. I went to open the door but to my shock revealing you in the arms of handsome man. He said I should take care of you. And with that he left." Wow that was strange. Did that really happen but I can not recall any moment with that mafia boss.

I still do not remember anything so I spent the whole night bonding with my family.  My mom is very talkative so she told me all that I missed. So we decided to go to the mall to buy some new clothes.

My body has changed big time and I have no idea how. I was getting tried of walking. Before I could tell mom to slow down.

Everything went black...