Chapter Eleven - His Ex Lover

The room was ice cold more like freezing. Actually that was an understatement. You can feel cold vibes everywhere.

The atmosphere changed around the castle. The ball was not yet over due to the fact that the castle was still fully crowded. Taeyong was still with his nation while Ri decided to go to their room early. She felt dizzy after his sharp fangs pierced her smooth skin.

Ri's pov

I got dressed for bed while waiting for Taeyong to come. Before I came to the castle Taeyong had already prepared a closet for me in our room.

He has really weird taste because some of the dresses are beautiful made of best materials like silk and lace. Some dresses expose to much skin.

The night wear especially. I guess that is what Taeyong likes. This is what I wear tonight.

I see a figure standing by the window

I see a figure standing by the window. This must be why the atmosphere is so ice. A strong sense of fear started to build up. I really want Taeyong to come soon.

The figure spoke, " Look at you! Are you trying to seduce king Taeyong?" 

"And who might you be?" I asked confused.

The figure made her face visible so I  could see her.

"I am Jenny , Taeyong's wife!" She said looking at me with such hatred in her eyes.

"That is impossible because he is married to me!" I said.

I am his wife. Does she have a brain problem or something.

" Well I would be his wife by now if it was not for you" Jenny said giving me death glares.

Like I care.

"How old are you , girl?" She asked.

"I am sixteen and my name is Ri!" Can she just get out of my room.

Once again I did not sign up to deal with his crazy ex.

"You are so young. He left me to be a sugar daddy to you." She said.

" SUGAR DADDY!"I screamed.

"Gosh lady get a life. I am his only wife. He loves only me got it , ice queen!" I can not believe I said that.

Why does she irritate me so much? She talks like she owns him. He is my husband. I hate people like that. But I do not understand why am I getting so worked up. Why does the thought of him been claimed as some else's hurt me so? Why do I feel that why?

"Well , you are not the first girl Taeyong slept with. We used to do it all the time." She said with a nasty smirk on her lips.

She left me with the horrible feeling of hurt and betrayal. Taeyong snatched  everything for me. How could he? No, how dare he? Why does it matter? I do not love him then why am I feeling this way? What is this feeling?

Taeyong's pov

The ball was about to end as I was getting ready to finish. I wanted to be with Ri. I wonder what she is wearing? Is she sleeping?

All of a sudden someone just jumped into my arms it could not have been Ri because she is smaller and more feminine.

This person is as flat as cardboard. She can never be my Ri.One else would dare to do this. I looked at her face revealing jenny. Why is she here?

"Taeyong darling ,  I missed you." She said with her high pitched voice.

" Why did you get married to that bitch? How could you?" Those words made my blood boil.

"SILENCE! " I commanded and the whole room turned silent.

I am glad Ri is not here to see this.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY WOMAN A BITCH!" She looked scared and shocked.

"But she is trying to seduce you and steal you away from me!" Said Jenny.

" She is the only one I love not you. You are nothing to me." I said smirking.

"Then why did you be with me for 20 years ?"She asked sadly.

"I was forced to have an heir by your father. Our relationship was arranged and you were there for convenience. Your father thinks he can control me. Well I put him in his place when I broke off our engagement. If you ever come here again ,  I will kill you!" I growled.

After that event the crowd started leaving. They could see pure rage on my face.

  The ball is now over so I make my way up to our room.

When I enter...