Chapter Twenty Five - Rough

The castle was dark. All the inhabitants of the palace were asleep when Ri entered the room to say she was shocked is an understatement.

The room was decorated with beautiful flowers and red roses. Gentle flower petals adorned their bed.

The candles were light giving off a romantic atmosphere. It looked like the room when it was their first night.

Taeyong planed all of this because he was sorry about what he did earlier and he also wanted to make it up to her. By pleasuring the life out of her. He knew she was fragile so he had to be careful. He could break her or hurt her.

Ri looked so heavenly it was unbelievable. She is even a mother but is still so attractive. Taeyong really caught a beauty.

Ri's pov

The love I feel will not go away just because of something he did by accident. It touches my heart that he cares so much. Taeyong I am so lucky to have you.

I know what he wants. He wants my body. I trust him. He makes me feel so comfortable, so beautiful! I know his powers are all over the place so even if he hurts me it is okay. I do not mind.

I can see him staring at me. You know Taeyong is incredibly attractive. The way his hair is pushed back. His tall manly figure. His sexy body. He is built and muscular. I am lucky to have him.

When he stares at me I feel shy. When he touches me my body feels like it belongs to him. Only him. When he kisses me I feel bliss.

I can remember how I hated him at the beginning but I do not know what happened along the way to change my feelings. Those feelings changed our relationship for the better.

The two most important people in my life are Taeyong and Taejin. With a family like them, what more could a lady want?

Taeyong's pov

My woman is as beautiful as ever. I love the way her long hair is so wavy. Her lips are so pretty and pink. Her eyes are sparkling brown. Her features. Her curves. Her personality. I love every part of her body and I do not discriminate.

I make my way towards her. I noticed that she is blushing. I love it when her face turns flushed.

"I need you!" I whispered in her ears nibbling them.

"I know. If you want me then I am here. Take me." She said while hugging me.

Her body is so small and feminine compared to mine. I pushed her on the bed hovering over her. Some hair was on her face so I removed it. I was so close to her plump lips that I could not resist. I kissed her aggressively.

I ripped off her clothes and pressed my long body against hers. The feel of her under me feels good. How can someone be so beautiful? I started kissing her neck and leaving trails of hickeys along her chest.

The sight of her round big breast turned me on. I take her nipple into my mouth while playing with the other. I do not realize that I am leaving bruises.

My hands travel along her body feeling her soft skin. I want her so bad. She kissed me with her strawberry lips. Her mouth moved along my face to my neck. Her hands roamed my manly back. I pinned her hands on top of her head and pressed my member deep into Ri.

I ravish her. The pleasure she gives me can not be compared to any other.  

I thrust into her not knowing how much force I am using. My eyes turned red I can feel it.

The bed breaks with me behaving like an animal. I looked like I was having trouble controlling myself. Ri spoke calming words to me.

"It's okay. Carry on!" She said while playing with my hair. This night was so enjoyable to experience for me.

The room is in a mess and I released my seed into her womanhood. Our bodies are one.

I pulled her closer to me and cuddled her small feminine body.