Chapter Seven - Becoming His

Marriage

The lighting were incredible. The music was loud. The ballroom was done up so well with expensive gold and gems.

Well their only king is taking a bride so nothing less than perfect is expected.

Well the thing about vampire weddings is that you can have only one mate. Meaning the kingdom can only have one queen.

A vampire male can be married have a wife and children although he can have lovers but he may never marry them. Marriage is a huge thing for vampires. Only the committed can get married because their love is pure. That is why it is unheard of the king getting married to a human no less.

What is so special about her? Every vampire and creature of the night attended because it is not everyday their king Taeyong is getting hitched.

All was waiting for their king to take his bride.

Taeyong's pov

I enter the ballroom as expected all eyes are on me. My subjects bow down before me.Many people come to congratulate me. Even my court of many strong vampires and my close friends ( nct ) was here to watch.

Many rich aristocrats were congratulating me showing their respect. Finally the moment I have waited for is about to happen. I can finally make her mine. All mine.

In a few moments I will have what my hear desires. Her.

I saw her in the beautiful blue wedding dress I have chosen

I saw her in the beautiful blue wedding dress I have chosen. You must be thinking why , red and black are common vampire colours. But blue means beauty. A maiden she is. Virgin and pure. The proud colour fits  best with her humanity.

The vampire wizard is the conductor the ceremony.

Looking like that she was a damsel. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous. My beautiful bride looked so heavenly. Like a real angel. Her long brown locks moved elegantly as she walked. Her brown chestnut orbs were vibrant.  Her red lips looked so tempting. Her fair skin looked so radiant.

So as she enter the ballroom many eyes were on her watching her every move , I could see she was feeling uncomfortable. I was reading everyone's mind it was amusing. How can a human look so beautiful?

She walked towards the wizard and took her place next to me. Vampire weddings are completely different from motals. The wizard began doing his job. In vampire weddings you claim your mate by biting her and drinking her blood. It was now that time. The time to make her my wife.

I pulled her closer to me , moved her long hair to the other side.  I found the perfect spot. The middle wear her neck and shoulder joins. I lowered my body.

My head was resting on her shoulder as I picked the right spot between her neck. My lips touched her skin creating a spark. Licking her tasty flesh she moaned softly only loud enough for me to hear. Her skin set my mouth on fire. It tasted nice.

What will her blood be like ? With out wasting time my fangs graced her skin piercing her flesh . She cried in pain as I devoured her blood. Her blood was behoud satisfying it was more than delicious. What a delicacy. It was sweet like candy.

When the ceremony was done I sent her with the maids prepare for tonight...

Ri's pov

There was a sting on my neck as I walk reminding me the past few moments. He bit my and drank my blood. A vampire he is. Without no doubt.

I can not believe I am now his wife. I belong to him now. My heart ached in pain. I really do not want my family to die. I love them so much. So I have to put up with this and let him do whatever he wants so they live. What a horrible man.

Right now Lisa is helping me get dressed into this

I really never wore this kind of clothes in my life

I really never wore this kind of clothes in my life. Lisa took me to our room.

The lights were off but candles were lit. Someone was inside.

This is going to be one long night...