Chapter Three - Abduction

The morning sun was visible casting it's glowing rays into Ri's room creating a bright light. The immense light clouded her vision waking her in the process because it was too bright to sleep.

Come to think of it. Eight years have passed since the incident at the park and not once did the thought pop up in Ri's head. She simply could not remember like it was wiped out of her memory. The only thing Ri could recall from that eventful day as she was lost and met a stranger that helped her find her parents. She could not even remember his features.

But what she does not know is that someone is watching her from a distance and is secretly protecting her ever since that fateful day. And that powerful person was the Taeyong. Ever since the mighty king saved her, he was bewitched by her.

His thoughts were consumed by her. Like his own mind betrayed him. And he needed to stop because this was sort of becoming an obsession. Every time he had business in the human world he would always try to avoid her.

He felt that she will only get in his way and distract him from ruling his demonic Kingdom. Being the leader of the most prestigious mafia in the human world, he would put her in danger.

He feared that she would distract him in many ways. Eight lonely years have passed since she saw her heavenly face. The only way he could manage to watch her is through his magic globe.

He is the supreme lord that rules the whole world in an iron fist. She is now eighteen years of age and at the peak of youth. Yes, she is still young. It was about a few days ago since she graced his sight with her beautiful presence.

Flashback

It was a cold afternoon making the rain look like crystals against the beautiful moonlight.

He was so tempted to see her again for real this time in person. With a lot of thinking, he finally gives in.

He went to her house and was completed starstruck she was so breathtaking with the raindrops on her body making her clothes almost transparent.

The flower petals falling around her. She was really having fun in the rain. This was a marvelous sight to see. He wants her, no he needs her.

He tried to hold himself back but it failed miserably. He must have her.

End of flashback

Sitting on his expensive gold throne once again his thoughts were only of her. Money has never been a problem for him because he was born rich. He can get anything his heart desires. But he wanted her. Only her. He had to have her. He could not wait any longer or it would be too late.

She was just but a child really but she was old enough for a man's touch. For his touch.

Hearing his commands his royal guards descended to earth to seize her. His obsession. He will soon have her.

Once in the human world, they stood outside her doorstep. She would now confront make a life-changing decision.

Ri's pov

With a loud bang from the front door taking everyone by surprise. How would it be? My mother opened the glass door only to be greeted with surprise guests whom she had not been accepting. Her once happy smile turned into one that was completed horror-struck.

The unknown men barged into our house. Taking control. All my family members were brought to the dining home. They had a demand that has to be fulfilled or else... no one wants to know.

That demand was met.