Chapter Twenty Two - I Know How You Feel

The room was brightly coloured by candles Ri was laying down on the bed with Taejin beside her. Her prince is how two months old. She is very over protective of him.

Taeyong is currently in the human world for about a week to this day. It sometimes gets boring without him around. Ri thought she she would enjoy it but in truth her heart years for him to come home sooner.

Remember that forbidden room she is not supposed to go near she past it yesterday and it caught her interest.

That was the only room in the whole castle she was not allowed to go in. They was no Taeyong here to refuse. Without thinking she carried Taejin and left to discover what was hiding behind those closed doors.

Ri's pov

When I opened the door I did not see any past dead lover or something from my weird imagination that I had expected.

I thought maybe there is some bad reason why I could not enter this room.

To my amazement this whole huge room was dedicated to me. Beauty pictures of me adnored the huge room. There were many different ones like on our wedding day.

When I was pregnant with Taejin. The different expressions I make. There was pictures of Taeyong and I together. Some new ones along with Taejin.

They was beautiful pictures of me in the garden. Sitting around playing with my baby. There was even pictures of our first night and times after that.

They were not modern pictures more like portraits. I looked at the picture with me holding new born Taejin in the bed.

The the end of the picture it was signed Taeyong. That means he painted all of these.

There was one of me when I was ten. Why would he paint that picture?

There was pictures of me growing up too. He has never seen me before. Suddenly it hit me.

He was the one of saved me six years ago. That mafia boss that everyone fears. Why did I not recall that fateful event?

Taeyong's older sister came in the room.

" I see you found Taeyong's collection." She smiled.

" Ever since he saw you six years ago. He was infatuated by you. Watching you grow up into a beautiful lady his infatuation turned into love. Finally when you turned sixteen I do not think you know of this. Your father's friend asked your hand in marriage for his son. You were still young so he proposed when you turn eighteen. Taeyong could not stand the thought of losing you to someone else. He did whatever he did to make you his. Even if you hate him , he will always still love you that was is exact words he said when he send the guards to bring you. For six years Taeyong loved you even now he does even more. You mean everything to him. He told Jenny that their marriage is cancelled the day after he saw you. The only one he ever loved is you. You have no idea how bad he wanted you." What she said brought me to tears.

He loved me for some long. His love was always unconditional. But I only saw the bad in him. I only looked at his monstrous side not the side that loves me.

"He is coming back today. Tell him how you feel." She said walking me towards our room.

" I will keep Taejin with me tonight , ok!" She said.

Taeyong's pov

I opened the door slowly. I did not want to disturb anyone because it is late. Upon hearing the door open Ri called out.

" Are you coming to return Taejin." She asked in a sleeping tone.

"Who has Taejin now?" I asked amused.

"Taeyong!" She asked as she shot up.

She ran right into my arms so I picked her up for a princess spin.

"Why did you take so...

before she could continue she noticed blood on me.

"You are bleeding and I do not know what to do." Ri said as she pushed me  against the wall trying to take off my suit jacket.

The smell of fresh tears are in the air. Her eyes are tearing.

"Listen to me! It's not my blood." I say trying to clam her down.

She goes on tipy toes and pulls my tie down. Our lips touch. This is the first time she actually kissed me first.

"I love you Taeyong. I guess I always had since the day I met you." Is this is really happening.

The woman I love feels the same about me.

"I love you too." I confessed.

"I know. Why did you not tell me that you saved me six years ago." She asked.

She went in the forbidden room did she not.

" Did you know how long I wanted you? The years I spent without you." I asked her.

"I am right here. I am only yours. So take me." She said looking into my eyes.

I hope she knows what she is getting herself into .

I pushed her on the bed. I hovered over her. I ripped off her clothes. I stared hungrily at her body.

I was ecstatic. Womanhood suits her. Her features are still the same. Her face looks so beautiful.

The breast are bigger. Her hips are rounded from child birth. She had curves in all the right places.

I kissed her breast roughly and she moaned. I love to taste her heavy milk. I moved her hair to the other side. I left hickeys and love bites all around her chest.

I took a bite to taste of  her sweet blood. While I was drinking she played with my hair.

"Use your mouth to pleasure me!" I commanded.

She unzipped my pants. I love the feeling of her small soft hands touching me. Without warning she took my member to her mouth. I used my hand to keep her hair back. She sucked hard.

For her first time doing this she was good. I love the feeling of me in her mouth. She is my woman. All mine for the taking. I released in her mouth making her swallow.

I flipped her over. My lips reached for the womanhood. I ate her out. She moaned softly trying not to. She really is exquisite. I pushed my member deep inside her. I love being inside her too.

She belongs to me. I finally have her. Her body , heart and soul are mine. We are finally one.

"Babygirl! Call out my name!" I commanded looking into her eyes.

"Taeyong!" She screamed.

I am glad this time my touch is actually creating pleasure. She did not cry for the first time while we are making love.

"You are mine to touch. Mine to taste. Mine to take. I will not let anyone else have you." Said Taeyong sexyly.

"I know you said that before. I only belong to you. Taeyong! I love you." She said while I went in her faster.

" I will never get tried of hearing you say that..."

She is only mine