Chapter Twenty Three - Meeting His Family

The sun was shining through the window. Lighting up the whole room.

The sun was shining on Ri's beautiful face. Making her hair like lighter. She is fit to be an angel. Her eyes flutter open.

Last night was a night to remember. Ri finally gave herself to Taeyong not because she had to but she wanted too. Her face. Her body. Her personality.

He falls in love with her again everyday. Her eyes flutter opened making the world stop for him. His lips were on Ri's shoulders kissing his way up to her plum lips.

Taeyong leaned in for a soft kiss. He got more. Ri climbed on top of him kissing him deeply.

Making love in the morning is the best because both of them are energetic. Taeyong entered her making her moan out his name.

To think a sixteen year old drives him crazy. He is intoxicated by her. Having her underneath him is such a good feeling.

Before he could get any further they was a knock on the door.

Taeyong's pov

Really why now.

"Taeyong please go open the door." Asked my beautiful wife.

I got up and put a robe over myself. The opened door revealed my sister holding a hungry Taejin. Soon as I took him he cried for his mother.

What a naughty boy?

"My baby do not cry my love?" She said holding Taejin.

She plays with of his hair while he drinks his milk.

"So today my parents are coming to see Taejin!" Ri looked surprised.

Ri's pov

Taeyong's parents are coming so this a a big occasion. I have never been greeted with their presence before.

They are going to meet their grand son of the first time. I wear this.

Soon the time came

Soon the time came. Taeyong looked anxious he is held his hand in mine. While holding Taejin in the other.

The enormous door opened revealing two figures that walked up straight.

The aura was fulled with dignity and pride. The older man which I presumed that was Taeyong's father. He was dressed with gold and rich materials so was his wife.

Taeyong's mother had a more gentle look on her face. She was beautiful but then again all vampires are.

Taeyong greeted his father by bowing his head in a sign of respect. But for his mother he hugged and kissed her on the cheek. I could tell he had a closer relationship with his mother.

" Father, Mother! This is my queen Ri." Said Taeyong while looking at me.

"Well Taeyong she is beautiful! I see you have finally got what you wanted my son." His mother spoke to him with a kind tone.

" Yes mother!" Taeyong said while blushing.

"I see your son as as strong as you. At least she gave you a pure blood prince not a half breed. Our family line of first bloods can carry on due to your heir. I do not think even Jenny could have given you as a fine son." Said his father.

His words shocked me so he would have a resented his own blood if my baby were a half breed. Shame on him for talking about his own grandson like that.

I do not know if he is complimenting me or insulting me. Being compared to Jenny of all people. I could tell Taeyong's father was against this marriage.

"Dear come talk to me." Said his mother while holding Taejin.

"Why are you two not king and queen?" I asked confused.

" Dear we are retired , Taeyong is old enough to be king now!" I like his mother she is so kind and mature.

She give me a beautiful necklace made with pure gold to welcome me to the royal family of Lee. I accepted it  wholeheartedly with a huge smile adorning my face.

We have very a long warm conversation about Taeyong's childhood memories.

Meanwhile

"Taeyong we are here because you know what time is it?" Said his father.

It was the time that royal vampires fear.

The time of the red blood moon. The time of the awakening...