Chapter Four - Arriving At The King's Castle

The atmosphere was getting tense. No one had a clue about this current situation. The men in black had dark expressions on their faces, they just wanted to get over with this and go back to their world without disappointing their master.

The king ordered them to bring his precious Ri to his world. Either the nice way or the hard way. But by all means, she is not yo be harmed in any way or he will have their heads. Her parents had the look of terror in their eyes.

They were afraid of the fate their beautiful daughter has to suffer. She is still so young and innocent. She is too pure for this cruel world. They trembled in fear at the thought of their beloved daughter in the hands of that evil monster.

Ri's pov

With a long pause, the terrifying men in black introduced themselves as the guards of the most feared mafia boss...

Did I hear that correctly? Those words completely shocked me to the core!  If they are his guards then what do they want with me?

" Our deepest apologies we have come for your daughter, our boss wants her and his wish should be granted if not then..." Said the tall guard not needing to continue his words because we already know the consequences of disobeying the boss.

They say he is so ruthless that he can kill people without even flinching. He does not care about excuses and earning his displeasure or disobeying him can result in instant death.

My heart ached the thought of leaving my parents to be the act of that monster. It felt like the choices of my life are out of my reach. It simply slipped through my fingers in an instant. If I refuse they would kill my parents. The thought of them being killed because of my brought tears to my eyes.

I really do not want to leave but I can not be selfish to put everyone's life in danger because of me. This is not only concerning my future but the future of my family too. I just want them to be safe.

So with a heavy heart, I agreed to be taken to him. I bid goodbye to my family with tears in my eye. Who knows If I ever get to see them again...

End of Ri's pov

The cold tension was visible in the awkward car ride. Ri sat in the back looking outside the window as tears roll down her fair cheeks.

There were turns and bumps along the way. Ri was in complete distress until she saw a portal that looked so colorful. Magical was a word to describe it.

Before she knew it they were in the portal and was surrounded by marvelous colors that seemed to be in sink with each other. In an instant, they were out. Ri was in complete shock.

The place on the other side was so different. It looked really incredible because the houses looked rich, the castle was stone strong. The grass was as green as it could be, the flowers had their own beauty.

This world was also dark and scary in some places. The King's guard took Ri to the prestigious palace. The King's castle. At one look at the Castle, she was so starstruck. It was very attractive.

The first time she put her small foot through the castle door, it was impressive. Everything was covered in gold and looked so expensive. She really wondered what is she here for, she thought the mafia boss wants her so why is she in a different world.

At the entrance of the castle, she was meet with a human woman with a mother's aura that made her feel at home.

Little did she know what was going to happen to her now.

Taeyong's pov

I can feel her presence. I can smell her rose scent. I can smell her sweet tasty blood. I want to have her in my sight now and I am never letting her go.

I can not wait to do those things I have waited for. I am going to have so much fun from this moment on...