Chapter Five - Purpose

The moon was shimmering along with the stars twinkling about in the night sky.

Ri was admiring the pretty sight from the palace window.

The human lady from early on was called Lisa. She explained the rules to Ri. Rules that she needed to obey. The king made these commands myself.

Ri's pov

The commands that were given to me were completely weird. The rules were as such, no talking or looking at other men.

Do not go into forbidden places.

Stay away from level E ....wait for vampires that are not really right.

" Uhmmm...vampires," I asked so confusedly.

"Oh, dear do not tell me you do not know that you are inking Taeyong's demonic Kingdom! " Said, Lisa.

I thought this was a different world but no one said anything about creatures of the night. I really did not sign up for this.

" Tell me do you know anything about our king?" questioned Lisa.

" Uhmmm no, not really". I replied.

" Well for starters he rules the whole demonic world. Meaning he is the supreme king of all the creatures of the night including vampires, demons, bats, wolves, etc. He is so powerful he even rules over humans." Said Lisa.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

Really how can someone be so powerful? This is truly terrifying.

"Who do you think is the most feared mafia boss? It is our prestigious king. But humans do not know him or this world exists. He is so feared that no one ever challenged him because they know what he can do!" Said Lisa.

All my thoughts were consumed by fear.

"So how did you end up here?" I asked.

Her features were completely human. She did not look like these creatures.

"Well I am human and I came to this world years ago. I was always tortured growing in our human realm I so when I met the king, he offered me a life I could not refuse. I am living the life of a simple servant here but I would rather live here than in the human world.
By the way, the real question to ask is do you know why you are here?" Asked Lisa.

Is she finally going to tell me?

" No!" I replied.

" My dear because the king wants to make you his queen. You will be his sweet bride in a few day's time." Said Lisa.

Wait what QUEEN?

I am only sixteen and no nothing about him. I had never seen his face. How am I supposed to marry him? From all the information I received, he sounds like a monster maybe he looks like a monster too. Wow, I never expected that!

Taeyong's pov

Listening to their little conversation was something I did not intend on doing but curiosity got the better of me. Reading her thoughts were also quite entertaining.

It is good that she knows her purpose now.

She is very interesting that is for sure. I really can not wait to see her face to face.

Be careful sweetheart I am not going easy.