Chapter One - The Meeting

It was a calming afternoon with cherry blossoms falling around the beautiful green grass and into the crystal clear waters making the sunset even more beautiful.

Everything was magical for a little girl who is having an amazing experience with her family.

Her family was not wealthy but they lived humble lives. Money could not buy love and happiness and that was the motto she lived by. Of course, the best things in life are free.

She ran around the endless green field with cherry blossoms petals resting in her long brown locks. She ran feeling the icy cold water of the breathtaking lake that was a complete replica of the marvelous sunset above.

She slashed the cold water in the air completely drenching her father in the process. With a glint of mischievous in her eyes, she ran to her mother for safety.

It is beautiful moments like these people take for granted. No one knows what can happen in the future. No one knew how her life would turn upside down.

Ri was her name and she lived with her two loving parents and an adorable little sister who meant the whole world to her.

In the city park of their busy town, families came endlessly to have a day of fun. Ri was playing in the grass admiring all the pretty flowers. Smelling their beautiful fragrance while her mother playfully brushed her soft hair with her womanly fingers.

All of a sudden the shining sun was covered by an entourage of black clouds. The smiles that adorned the faces of the community members now disappeared. The warm summer breezes turned into howling cold winds. Icy cold without no explanation. The weather was perfectly fine moments ago.

Unknown to the ordinary people, the mighty king has just descended upon the earth. The king who is so powerful he not only rules the supernatural creatures but his rain extends over humans too.

Yes, king Lee Taeyong the one who rules the whole world. His power is most definitely limitless. With the rise of his single finger, the world could be destroyed. Like completely obliterated into a million pieces. Now that is the next level of raw power.

But humans do not believe in the creatures of the night now do they. They do not believe in things that they can not see. Unknown to them that a whole different civilization existed without their knowing. The home they call earth is just a small figment of the universe.

The only name humans recognize Taeyong by is his code name TY Track the power-hungry mafia boss who always gets what he wants. The nice way or the hard way. No one ever wishes to be the victim of the hard way. It is brute force.

When people got the news that the boss was in town because he has business to take care of. It spread like wildfire because it stroke fear into the hearts of all these common people who did not want to get in his way. They feared his might rage that could kill all of them if he wished so.

The plan was to avoid all contracts with him at all costs. The people scattered in all different directions in order to save their own lives. It was a turbulent madhouse.

People were running for their lives pushing each other because they know what will happen if the boss came across them. The once lovely town park is now turned into a battlefield. The survival of the fittest.

In the middle of all this drama and chaos, a ten-year-old kid was left behind as she was separated from her parents. A lost look rested on her beautiful childish face. She does not know where her parents are! Her thoughts were consumed by fear. She does not want to get hurt. She is afraid of what may happen to her.

It is her destiny that she meets the boss today. Some people call it fate. But in the future her purity will drive him crazy.