Chapter Twenty One - Rescue

Silence surrounded the room.

Jenny had a shocked look plasted on her face. She could not believe that the person that grapped her hand slapped her back. The slap was so powerful she landed on the other side of the room.

The room was so silent you could hear the echoing sounds of that loud slap. The person who slapped her their face can not be seen.

The red moon hung in the sky. All you can see is the person's red eyes. Jenny backed away scared. No one expected this. This intruder was powerful. So powerful that he can at wipe out all of them without even trying.

"You picked the wrong king to mess with!" Said the intruder.

Ri's pov

I can recognise that voice any where. Taeyong. I held Taejin in my arms and ran to Taeyong.

"Your majesty!" I call out to him.

He turns straight away facing me. I ran into his arms. I waited far to long in this hell hole to be reunited with him.

"I was so afraid that you would not come in time." I tried to say a solid sentence but my voice cracked as the tears flood my eyes. I was so happy to see him and feel his warmth as his large hands wrap around my waist.

Taejin did you just see your father protected us. He looked so cool.

"Do not cry my love. I am here now." He kissed me so passionately like he has never tasted my lips in years.

What caught was attention was the crimson red moon on the night sky. Red moon's generally drains valuable energy from high level vampires when blood is not consumed.

I could see that Taeyong was miserable as much as he tried to fight it off. How could I help him? He must be tired and hungry. Suddenly a idea popped up.

"Your majesty! Please drink my blood." I understand he needs it.

He licked a spot on my neck and bit
down. This always happens , every place he touches on my body feels like a shock.

He must be never have blood in days was still looking for us. I am kind of lucky to have him.

Taeyong's pov

"Jenny , did I not tell you that if you ever touch my woman again. I will kill you." She looked scared but I could not care less.

It is hard to believe that Taejin is fast asleep in this mess.

"King Taeyong , you are gone so soft and weak. That you actually fell in love with a human. You are a monster in her eyes. She will never love you." Said a lowly pest. I had enough of this bullshit.

"Silence!" I yelled.

I ran towards him and punch him. I pierce his heart with my fingers as blood come gushing out and ripping from my fingers. The next one came running I caught  him and broke his neck with my over bearing strength.

Ri along with Taejin were hiding behind me. People were flying all over the places. I did not want to be too violent because my family is here. I have to protect them.

Suddenly a sliver knife harshly lingered at Ri's throat. It was held by none other but Jenny. My world came crushing down. No I will not lose her to them. I used super speed to get to her. I pulled the knife out of Jenny's hand and it launched it deep into her stomach.

I finished off the rest of that unwanted race of vampires. Blood stained my clothes and skin. I would do it thousand of times again just to have Ri in my arms.

"Time to go home!" I looked at Ri. I no longer want to stay at this horrific place.

She was smiling at me. Suddenly she grabbed my bloody hand in hers caressing her right cheek with it. My mission was a success. I finally have my most prized possession. My teasure. I have them back.

"Thank you for saving us." Said Ri as she cuddled Taejin who was sleeping peacefully on his mother's chest.

I carried them home in my arms. We get cleaned up and I placed her on the bed. I put some of her hair behind her ears. How I missed this so much?

"Owhh" She said softy while holding her breast.

"What is wrong?" I asked worried.

"My breast are hurting. Taejin had his milk already. I will check if he wants more." She looked flushed.

This is my opportunity.

"I do not think he wants more!" I said smirking.

"Then what do I do?" I waited for her to ask that question.

I pulled her straps down exposing her cleavage. I pulled her closer to me. My mouth reached for her nimple.

Her milk was so nice thick and creamy. Taejin is lucky to drink this heavenly milk. Her face was red.

She tried to look away but I stopped her with my sudden movements. My lips found hers in a sweet and passionate kiss. Happiness radiated from my deep smille.

I love her so much even more than myself.