Chapter Fifteen - Siblings

The castle attendants were busy making preparations for arrival of vampire dutchess.

Taeyong was in his personal study admiring his wife from afar. She  was in their garden.

Ri was looking at the beautiful flowers. Her stomach has certainly grown alot meaning that the baby is healthy.

 Her stomach has certainly grown alot meaning that the baby is healthy

When the nation found out that she is pregnant. Every day there is a celebration that their might king is having an heir. They could not wait to welcome the new member of the royal family.

Everyone can see how much their queen loves her baby. You can always see her rubbing her stomach whispering sweet words.

Even the dutchess wants to come and see Ri with her own eyes. Their relationship has not improved but Taeyong watches Ri from the side.
But at night she can feel him touching her stomach to feel their baby.

It was now time for the dutchess to arrive so Taeyong had to welcome her.

Taeyong's pov

I do not know why she wants to come. I door opened revealing her. The vampire dutchess... and after a few minutes Ri came in. Wearing this dress

Soon as she walked in

Soon as she walked in. Everyone was happy to see the future heir in its mother's stomach. She still looks as beautiful as ever.

"My my , Taeyong ! What a beautiful wife you have." This time she looked at Ri.

"Greetings , my dear queen. I am the vampire dutchess. Taeyong's older sister." Said my sister with a huge smile plasted on her face.

Why must she always embarrass me. I hope she does not say anything to Ri about the past. Wrong timing. But she always pushed me to do my best like a whip lash.

I am the powerful king I am to day is because of her. I hope just conversation does not because awkward.

Ri's pov

Taeyong has an older sister and behind her comes running two little bundles of joy. I assume she is married but her children are so cute. I can not wait to have my baby soon. So I may play with it and love the little life.

"Taeyong I see you got what you wanted." She said smirking at Taeyong.

"Wanted" I asked confused.

"Well , my dear! Do not worry your pretty little head. Come let us have a chat." She said while pulling me towards the garden.

"So , my dear how is it being Taeyong's woman." She asked me.

"Does he take care of you!" What should I tell her. I just started crying. He forces himself on me. Made me pregnant without thinking about my age." I mean I am sixteen and he is twenty six in human years but two thousand in vampire years. That is a huge difference.

"He even made me agree to be his wife by threatening to kill my family. What does he treat me like this?" I asked her.

" He loves you!" She told me.

"Well I do not believe you. Even if he does he was a very weird way of showing it." I can not really explain her expression.

She told me that she would be right back. Suddenly a little girl grapped my hand.

"Excuse me , but are you my uncle's wife." Asked the little girl.

" Yes , dear I am!" She was so adorable.

"My name is Candy." She told me.

" What a sweet name you have. My name is Ri." We exchanged smiles.

" Are you having my uncle's baby." I started laughing.

"Yes , my dear!" I answered sweetly.

Suddenly her big brother came and spoke "Sorry ,  your highness is she troubling you?"

" Hello ,  there young gentleman. You look abit like Taeyong. Hahaha ,  she is giving my company. Would you like to join?" I asked.

  "Yes , your highness my name is Spike." What a confident boy. He takes after Taeyong that is for sure.

Taeyong's pov

My sister came in without knocking.

" Taeyong , why did you do those things to her? You know you only made a whole in her heart." She said while shouting at me.

"I did what I did to make her mine. You know what happened. She was about to be some else's and could not let that happen. I wanted her for years." I need her desperately.

"Taeyong you need to control yourself. You know it is time for the awakening..."

Later that night I enter the room to see my beautiful pregnant wife. I walked towards her and caressed her lovely face. I rapped my hand around her waist.

I do not need anyone telling me how to treat my woman.