Chapter Twenty Eight - Come To Me My Love

The hospital room was silent on one had a clue what was going on. Ri's parents are waiting for the doctor to finish the consultation. 

They were extremely nervous about the results. What had been wrong with their beautiful daughter?

  She had miraculously came back to them and it's been a while. It was ture all beautiful people had to suffer. They just needed the doctors to confirm their suspicion. The doctor stared at them with a serious express.

"Well congulations,  your daughter is going to be a mother. You just need to find the father of the child." He said pointing at the ring on her finger.

That is the only thing Taeyong forgot about. He had gifted her their marriage ring on their first night. The ring was beautifuly designed gold with a big diamond in the middle.

Telling everyone the father of Ri's baby is extremely rich and weathly.

Ri's pov

I woke up with my parents staring at me with disapproval. My mother had tears in her eyes.

"Is something the matter!" I asked confused.

"Yes, oh my poor baby. You are pregnant and we have no idea who the father is. Who would ever do such a cruel thing to you?" Reality hit me as those came out from my mother's mouth.

I do not remember anything. How is the father? How did o get pregnant? I had no idea what to do. I held back my hair in frustration as tears flooded my vision.

Suddenly an angel came into my life. Jaehyun.

"Ri ,  what are you doing at the hospital?" He asked concerned after seeing me cry.

" Jaehyun , I am so glad you are here. I am pregnant and I have no idea who the father is. I only have a beautiful ring. I can not even remember what happened!" He looked so shocked that he was turning white.

Suddenly his phone started ringing distracting Jaehyun from his thoughts.

"Jaehyun ,  where the hell are you?" Growled the voice at the other end of the call.

The voice sounded so familiar without thinking I mentioned the name

" Taeyong!" I said as Jaehyun heard me but I am not sure about the voice.

"Well , I will call you later. I am in the middle of something." Said Jaehyun.

Meanwhile in Jaehyun's head

☆ Jaehyun was thinking about how the plan back fired. No one would have thought that Ri was pregnant.

Taeyong will sure have a surprise. That is what he gets for trying to push her away from him.☆

Back to Ri's pov

Jaehyun was in his own thoughs I took his phone from his hands only to see a picture of the voice on the phone.

Taeyong was his name but how did I know it. Suddenly reality hit me. All the memories of us together. From beginning to end. I remembered it all but how?

"Jaehyun please take me to Taeyong." How could he do this!

"He wants you to be free without him!" Said Jaehyun.

"Well do I want that no." I want to see him so bad.

Taeyong's pov

Every minute goes longer without her by my side. I hope I can stay away from her.

I called up Jaehyun because he was late for the meeting. The conversation was weird but why do I get the feeling of her.

The meeting was over so I was walking around the mansion suddenly I heard her voice call out to me , "Taeyong!" I turned around to come face to face with the woman I love.

"Why are you here? And how do you remember everything?" I asked her.

"I came because of you. Did you really think I would just leave you." I take the time to look at her beauty.

Her hair was tied in a bun with lose strands of hair falling out. She was wearing cute night dress with bunny shoes. She looked so adorable.

"I released you so why did you come back." She took my hand a placed it on my stomach.

" I came back because I am pregnant with your baby. I came back because I love you and Taejin so much. I have parents here. But you both are my family plus one more." I am going to be a dad again... I am excited.

"Why did you not ask me what I wanted instead of thinking your beast will kill me. You have tamed it by now. Your hair. Your eyes. Your lips. Your personality. Your manly figure. Everything about you makes me fall in love you even more. I can not think of living without you or Taejin." She confessed making me happy.

"Come to me my love." I say with  opened arms.

She runs right into them. Love makes people crazy. But she taught me how to feel and receive love.

She is my muse. My woman. My love...