Chapter Seventeen - Heat

The dark blue night surrounded the beautiful castle. The moon hung perfectly in the sky. Right now it was the middle of the night.

Reds eyes glowed away. Its been a while Taeyong has felt this way. The last time his eyes went red was when he first laid eyes on Ri. Who knew that time flies so fast?

Ri was in his embrace while holding her stomach. Her big and tender breast were on Taeyong's chest. He really can not hold himself back.

He was in heat for her but why does she have to be pregnant? Of all the times but now why?

Taeyong's pov

I gently went on top of her. I really can not help myself. She looked so ravishing with the moonlight against her complexion.

Her hair was messy. Her face looked like an angel while sleeping. I removed the straps of her night dress exposing her neck as well as her chest.

I took a bite to satisfy myself. Her blood was behoud satisfying but I want more. I want more blood. I want her body. Surprisingly her sleep did not break.

I started to kiss and suck her plump breast. The scent of milk hit my nose. Her breast was bigger because of the child she carries. To be honest Ri always had big and attractive breast for a sixteen year old.

Come to think of it when did I let myself become so weak. I fell in love with a human female that is so young. How could I let her distract me?

She is so infatuating. Her scent is so intoxicating. I do not care about anything as long as I have her. I waited over two thousand years so I can have her. I need her.

I traveled along her body leaving love bites and hickeys. I got to her stomach and I felt our baby.

I want to be inside of her but I can not. Her health is more important. I can not let her get sick. Or contract some illness that I may loss her.

It was so hard for her to fall of sleep. I can not risk it. I can not be selfish. I have to think about her. I will have her after the baby is born. For now I will wait.

Ri's pov

The sunlight was on my face waking me up. Taeyong was taken a back when I opened my eyes.

Why does he stare at me when I sleep? He just has weird habits.

I stand up and look in the mirror. I was shocked at the sight infront of me. Taeyong just simply looked the other way. My body was covered with red marks . His love bites and hickeys that I know all to well.

"What did you do?" I asked.

Suddenly I gets chills down my spine as his eyes turn red.

"Your majesty , Are you okay?" I asked.

I gulped as at his intermediating appearance.

"Last night I wanted you but you are lucky I did not do anything to you this time!" Taeyong said as he walked away.

I felt tingles all around my body as he said those words.

I needed some flesh air so I got changed into this

Taeyong's pov

I saw Ri walk into the garden looking at flowers. She was accompanied by Candy and Spike. She really does have a mother's heart. How would she takes care of our baby?

I make my way towards the three of them.

"Children , why do you not play inside for now . I will call you back later." I said firmly.

Ri smiled at them. Then they took their leave. I kneel down to her stomach kissing it. The baby is healthy and happy so Ri is doing good.

"Your majesty , what brings you here!" She asked.

" I came to check on you." I told her.

I gently place her on the soft feather pillows she placed had on the garden floor. I rise a delicious grape to her plum pink lips. My eyes stared at her soft lips as she nibbled the fruit. She makes me hungry. Only for her.

" Your majesty , you can hear our baby is it okay? Is the baby hungry,  does it need rest?" She is so cute when she gets worked up.

Before I can answer her questions she suddenly cried out taking all of my attention.

"Your majesty! My water broke."

The baby is coming...