Chapter Fourteen - Expecting

The sun was just about to rise. It was dawns break. Without warning Ri just ran to the bathroom. She was under the weather and had a terrible case of nausea.

Taeyong came in after her to check up on his wife. I held back her hair as she vomited those unwanted fluids. Really there was no explanation of why she was ill.

During middle of the day she was still in bed. Taeyong pulled her closer to him with her body touching his.

"Taeyong ,can you not be so rough with me. My breast are feeling tender!" Ri said while massaging her breast.

Is her behaviour because of the serpent venom. But he sucked it all out of her system . He should take her to see the wizard again.

"Taeyong please bring me strawberries and cream for me. I really crave them. "He paid close attention to his wife.

This is the the time someone ordered him what to do. He made to make sure all his woman's demands need to be met.

Taeyong' spov

The time I brought her the strawberries and me she was already asleep.

I put down the food and moved towards her. I tucked her lose hair around her ear and cover her properly. She really is beautiful. I never get tried of saying that.

I had to go to the throne room to address my subjects.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Ri with my file in her hand. I guess I forgot it.

Before she could come to me she lost balance and almost landed down the stairs. Lucky for her , she landed in my arms. She lost consciousness.

They was something about her scent that was different. She smelled more of me. I took her to the wizard and he examined her.

"So , you say that she has morning sickness, tender breast, a big appetite and behaves different with you. She also has mood swings?"Asked the wizard looking at my queen.

"Yes!" I answered.

"You majesty when last did her blood cycle come?" That was a very weird question. My cheeks heated thinking about the question

"About two weeks after the wedding. Why does that matter?" This is one weird conversation.

"Ah , so she is late. Your majesty , do you not know anything about human woman. Are you so clueless? She is pregnant." Said the wizard.

Wait what pregnant!

The woman I love is carrying my child. No wonder her scent is different. Am I really going to become a father?

My thoughts were consumed my pure happiness but would she be happy? I   forced her and now she is carrying my child. Well this way she can never leave me.

Her eyes fluttered open as I take her back to our room.

Ri's pov

On the bed Taeyong started making rules again. What did I do now?

"Listen to me carefully. You will not do anything that can harm you. You need to stay in bed and stay healthy." He said sternly.

" Why are you telling me what to do?" This is the first time I spoke back to him.

"Because I can. I own you remember." He said stearing up a emotion inside of me. Tears filled my eyes. I am too emotional these days.

" Why do you always treat me like that?" You are always so rude to me." I asked him.

"Why are you crying now. Stop!" He started to shout at me.

"Why are you so over protective all of a sudden?" I asked him.

"Because you are pregnant!" I am pregnant.

I am so shocked I do not think I can function. The tears just came out. I am happy do not get me wrong.

All children are blessings. This is not the way I wanted to start a family.

Taeyong's pov

She started to cry.

"Taeyong I am only eighteen. I am already going to be a mother. I thought is was impossible." Ri said looking at the floor.

"It is not!" I told her.

"So you had your way with me knowing I can get pregnant?" I felt very guilty.

"I wanted you no I needed you so badly I still do. So I did not care about the consequences." I said to her as she started crying even more.

"Why are you crying is it because you are not virgin and I broke your innocence." I asked her.

"Just because you took my virginity and innocence does not mean I am am not pure." Ri told me while looking into my eyes.

I hate seeing her cry. Her tears make me weak.

" Are you planning to hurt the child." I asked waiting for an answer.

"No , my baby has nothing to do with this. Nothing is it's fault. Taeyong how could you think like that?" Ri said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Is is so bad to be pregnant with my child?"She is mine. She can never forget that fact.

" Taeyong that is not the point. I really thought you were different from the other vampires that follow you. You are all the same. I hate you!" Ri said as more tears came poring down. She cried herself to sleep. I did not think she had the power to hurt me like this.

Her words cut me deep.