Chapter Twelve - I Only Want You

When Taeyong entered his room he was was abit surprised because he never expected this sight. The room was dark as night not one light or candle was lit.

He made is way to the bed where Ri was sleeping. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. In an instant she tried to get out of his grip and rushed to the bathroom.

Taeyong was taken a back , she was acting very strange tonight.

He lit the candles using his spectacular abilities. Just before she could close the bathroom door he grapped her wrist and pulled her to him.

The candle light against her skin made her look radiant. Her saw what she was wearing. Red suits her sexy body.

Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. She looked like she cried. Taeyong wondered what happened? What in the world made her cry? He hoped it was not Jenny!

Taeyong's pov

I had no idea what's going on. I was just about to ask her when she said these shocking words.

"Do not touch me !" I was confused.

"Why?" I could not help but ask.

"Because I said so do not touch me and let go!" She said this time crying.

I wanted her to tell me why she is upset. I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her neck and shoulders. Her skin was so smooth against my lips. The more I touched her the more she cried, "Get away for me !"

I refused to comply.

"Do not kiss me with those lips that kissed other woman. Do not touch me with those hands that you touched them too." She said as tears dropped from her eyes.

"Stay from from me and go to those other woman. I hate you!" Ri said while trying to get me away for her.

I pulled her closer and our lips touched. The way I kissed her was passionate and aggressive. Our lips burned with passion.

I whispered in her ears ," Are you jealous sweetheart?, if this is about Jenny I can explain. I was forced to get married to Jenny to produce an heir for this nation. But I cancelled it after something happened six years ago. I never loved her. You are my person and you will always be mine."

I pinned her against the bed. Her red lace night dress was easy to take off. Her body was just prefection. She had a beautiful face and she had curves all in the right places.

She had something about her that drives me crazy. I started sucking and biting her neck along with leaving trails of kisses. I traveled along her body leaving love bites and dark hickeys. I got to her breast which I loved to suck on and play with. I made my way to her womanhood and used my fingers to draw up pleasure.

Her moans were loud and so pleasant to hear. Finally she released her precious juice. My mouth found her clit that was already wet for me.

I went down on her as I ate her out. Her legs were shaking indicating I was going a good job. She was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

I pushed my member deep inside her and she began to moan my name. The fresh smell of tears were in the air. Why must she only cry when she is with me?

" Your majesty! You are really bad! Please let me go! "She said in between my thrusts.

My mouth was on her breast again.

"No!" She yelled.

" Well , if you say no then why is your body reacting so wildly! Do you know how attractive you are to me?"I said smirking.

I love it when she gets flushed.

"I do not want to be used just as a toy for you to play with when you are bored or looking for fun." She thinks I want to use her and then when I am done. I will throw her away that is false. If only she knows how many I really want her.

"You are the moon in my life that is all I know and all I need. If this were a dream I would kill any man who tries to take you away from me." I said speaking the truth.

Interesting to know that the woman I love is jealous when I am with other woman.

Ri's pov

This feeling will not go way. What have you done to me Taeyong? He forced himself on me time and time again but my body enjoys it. He is turning my own body against me.

" Your majesty! Why do you not spend time with your other lovers?"I asked waiting for an answer.

"Well , I do not have or need other lovers. I only want you!" When he said that my heart was going to explode.

"You are mine to touch. Mine to taste. Mine to take. I do not need any other woman when I have you!" Why do I feel this way?