Chapter Twenty - Kidnapped

The moon was shining red in the night sky. Everyone knows what will happen now. Their powerful king is  enraged.

His blood boils at the thought of someone breaking into his secure castle and abducting his woman and son. What an audacious act?

Some fools had the stupid idea to kidnapp the queen and the Prince. Little did they know that they have already signed their death wish. Taeyong will personally make sure that they pay with their lives.

This is one of the reasons that makes Taeyong the feared by men. Everyone knows do not try to mess with him. He will kill you. And no doubt about that.

Taeyong knows who took his woman and son. Just wait he is coming. And when he comes he will rip them to pieces.

Taeyong's pov

My castle is lonely without her. My bed is cold without her. My heart is in pain without her. I really want her back. They even took my son.

Those level E vampires will regret this. To kidnap my family inside my castle. While I was away.

I should have never left them. I should have been with them when they needed me. I had failed them but I will get them back.

I miss her smile. I miss her beautiful face. Her sparkling eyes when she is happy. Her soft skin. Her touch. Her tasty blood. Her ravishing body. Her lips. I want her back.

This is promise I will get them back.

Ri's pov

It was dark all around. Not a single light or candle. I held Taejin closer to me.

Taeyong please come and save us. I miss him. I felt a bit safe with having Taejin with me. He keeps me safe like Taeyong but he is only a baby.

Suddenly someone's voice disturb my chain of thought, "Well ,  She is the King's woman."

"Yes , Hito why else would she have his son in her arms." Said the other one with a serious expression.

Taeyong I am afraid without you. Please save me. I held Taejin closer to me protecting him from those horrible low lives.

"She is very beautiful kita.Taeyong always had a taste for beautiful things. Are you not a pretty little thing?" Said the Hito guy.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked shivering.

" Oh ,  we are level E vampires. E stands of end. We were human just like you but we were changed into vampires but never drank the blood of our masters. Killing the mighty king may turn us back. We will send the dead body of your son back to the castle. So Taeyong can fall into our trap." When they said that I looked in horror.

" Please do not kill my son , he is the only son I have. Please he is just a baby." I begged them.

"Listen sweetheart , when that thing grows up it will be just like him. We know what he did to you. He forced himself on you. He threatened to kill your family. He made you pregnant while even being so young. He is a monster. We are doing this world a favour by killing him." I started to cry.

Taeyong come fast. Fear clouded my thoughts.

"Oh ,  look who is crying now." I know that irritating voice.

Jenny. Why is she here?

"Did you like what I planned. Taeyong rejected me for you so he has to die." Jenny said making me roll my eyes.

It always has to be the crazy ex. Can they not get a life of their own.

"So you are the one who planned to kidnap us." I really hate her with a passion.

"Is that the Prince. He looks very handsome because he is Taeyong's son. You are unfit to be his mother. He would even be my son if you had not come in the picture. I might still be with Taeyong now!" She said making me angry.

"He does not love you.Why can you not get over it?" He is my husband and the father of my son. He...he belongs with me.

She was about to rise her hand to my face but someone intervened.