Chapter Eight - You Are Mine

You Are Mine So Just Give Yourself To Me.

The candles were lit. The bed spread had rose pedals on it giving a romantic touch to the room. Beautiful flowers were decorating the room they were doing to good job.

Ri had nothing but the black night dress and a simple red rose adoring her complimenting her beauty. She failed to notice the figure looking at the full moon.

He made his way behind her and then he wrapped his hands around her waist. The man was none other than king Taeyong.

" Why are you afraid? Who else has the power to touch you? You are the King's woman , do not forget that only I can touch you!" Said the king.

He grapped her moving her hair to the side. He buried his head into her neck. His hands was roaming around Ri's body. Until he reached her breast. He squeezed them and said,

" Were you walking around the castle like that? Tell me are you trying to seduce all the men in the palace? You belong to me remember that." Before she can say anything he pushed her on the bed and hovered over her sexy body.

Taeyong's pov

I started to kiss her neck leaving hickeys and love bites all around her chest. My lips burned with passion. She started to moan out. It turned me on.

I know she does not want this but I can not risk someone taking her from me. Maybe one day she will learn how to love me.

I rip her clothes off leaving her bare and nude under me. I love the sight of her body. Her big round breast. Small feminine body. She is really small angel fragile compared to me. The need to protect her increased.

Her eyes were shut tight as my mouth moved on her skin. She tries to push me off but she can not surpass my strength. At the failed attempt to free herself. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Please do not do that. Never in my life have I been with a man before. Please let me go." Cried Ri. Seeing her cry drives me insane.

" You are mine so just give yourself to me. This way your family does not get hurt." I told her.

I feel bad for doing it like this but time was never on my side. Pushing her feeling aside I proceeded to do the deed. I left big hickeys around her neck and chest. People will know she belong too. Me.

I made my way down to her breast and I took one nimple in my mouth while I played with the other. I repeated it. Her moans were all over the place but she tried not too.

I made my way to get her ready. I brought my finger to her Clit. I started to go in and out of her womanhood. Right now she is breathtaking. Her face is so flushed and red.

I love hearing her moans it is like music to my ears. With each thrust of my fingers pumping into her core making her moans louder and louder. Finally she is wet enough for me to enter.

I strip off my clothes and press my long member at the entrance of her core. I go in to ravage her womanhood. All of a sudden I smell her scent of tears. Our fingers intertwined as I whispered sweet things in her ear.

" Relax baby girl! The pain will turn into pleasure." I said while pounding into her.

When the pain was gone I picked up the pace. She was trying to hold back her moans but I think not.

"Baby girl holding back your moans will only make me go harder on you.  Do do not want it to pain more right?" I said smirking.

I am really enjoying myself she is so delicious it is unbelievable. We were getting close to our climax. I was going rough on her making her moan in pain.

"Woman scream out my name!"I commanded.

She responded by yelling " your majesty!"

"No my real name. Louder woman , scream to the world who owns you. " I said enjoying the moment.

"TAEYONG! " She said crying.

"Louder who owns you?" I commanded looking into her eyes.

" TAEYONG , YOU OWN ME! I AM YOURS ONLY YOURS." Said Ri looking at me.

I closed the moment with a hot and passionate kiss. My lips completely devoured hers.

Hearing her say that makes my heart skip a beat. Yes , she is mine. I love none but her. I released my seed into her womanhood. That night we  became one.

When we was finished she started crying that made me feel guilty. I broke her innocence. I forced myself on her and made her my woman.

She is my queen, my wife  and my mate. Her body and soul is mine. Not her heart yet. I will make her fall in love with me. Sooner or later.

Ri's pov

He forced himself on me. I belong to him now. He took away everything from me. Why did he have to do that? He took my virginity and my body just reacted to his touch. He turned my body against me.

After crying myself to sleep in our room on our bed. I felt someone pull me closer towards them. The touch was warm and gentle.

" I am sorry first hurting you and making you cry. I love you Ri." I knew it was Taeyong.

I felt his lips on mine but this time is was gentle and sweet. Without thinking I cuddle up with him. This is probably a dream but of it is a dream why does it feel real?

Little did she know that that it is not a dream. She is Taeyong's woman now.