Chapter Nine - Water Closet ( Bathroom )

The sun was shining on Ri's beautiful face. Her hair is a mess. Her face looks so cute while she sleeps. Her lips are slightly parted. She looked like an angel.

Taeyong wished he can wake up every morning to this sight. Her head was on his muscular chest. Her body was so frail and fragile. He was afraid of hurting her because of his spectacular strength.

Her body was small and feminine compared to his. Taeyong was admiring her beautiful face. He finally got her after waiting so long. The beauty sleeping next to him is now his woman.

She is his.

Taeyong's pov

I was mesmerized by her beauty. She looks so pure. The only thing I regret is the way things happened.

I was a bit taken aback when I noticed her eyes were slowly opening. I could not stop staring at her beautiful face.

She looked a bit startled but when I leaned in to steal a kiss she got off the bed. Instead of landing on her feet, her behind landed on the floor. She must have been sore from last night.

I got up from the bed and lifted her body and carried her bridal style. The look of fear in those brown orbs of hers struck me right in the heart. She was in my arms but she would not look at me.

Silence filled the bathroom as I placed her down. She placed her hands on her breast shielding them from my preying eyes. She tried to cover up her body but I think not.

"Why must you cover up Babygirl? I have already seen everything! Trust me I enjoyed it to the fullest." I said licking my lips.

I pushed her against the bathrooms door and took her sweet lips aggressively. The kiss was full of dominance which I won. I broke the kiss and left a trail of kisses along her jawline and neck.

Lastly, I left hickeys even darker than last night. Her body was now my masterpiece.

I turned the hot water on in the shower. I pushed her in with me. I started kissing her again. I noticed that her legs were wobbling. The look of pain was evident on her gorgeous face.

"Jump," I said smirking.

She looked confused but did what she was told. When I caught her I pushed my member deep in her womanhood. She was so tight but I love it. I went deeper and faster. Never had I ever enjoyed myself like that. This woman brought me so much pleasure. She is such a delicacy. Once again I smelt her tears.

"Your majesty, please stop! It hurts so much."She cried out.

I refused to listen.

"Your majesty! Please stop! If you carry on, I don't think I would walk for days!" now that made me smirk.

" Beg me to stop Babygirl!"I commanded.

I loved to see her reactions. The blush on her face brought a smile to my face.

"Your majesty please" Said Ri.

"Tell me, sweetheart, who's your master," I asked her.

Her face went fifty shades of red.

"You are!" I was satisfied with her answer so I began to gently wash her body.

Why does she make me feel this way? Why does she always consume my thoughts? It is hard loving a person who does not love you back. I had to do a lot to get her to be mine.

I have her body and soul but not her heart. I hope in the future it will be mine too.