Chapter Twenty Nine - Eternal Love

The night was still young. With the stars shining brightly in the night sky. Twinkling from one end to the other around the beautiful full moon.

Ri just stared at the night sky from her bed through the bedroom window. It has been some time since she returned to the castle but her health has been deteriorating.

She is just over eight months so no one knows what can happen in the future. She is getting weaker by the day. Taeyong has all the best healers in his nation to take care for his precious queen.

Taejin is now over two year old with is vampire genes in his blood. He is able to walk and talk. Incredible right.

Taeyong pov

" Your majesty, there is a chance that the queen may not make it. Your baby is healthy but the queen is not." One of the healers spoke.

I can not lose her. She came back to me by herself. She is mine. Why does fate try to take her away from me? I refuse for her to leave me right when I got her back. She is my life. What would I do if I lose her?

I walk into our room and this sight touches my heart.

Ri was sleeping peacefully while Taejin was attending to her by stoking her hair. He was really devoted to his mother.

He knew she was under the weather. He knew that she loved visiting the garden. So every he gets a bunch of fresh flowers for her. He got his compassion from his human mother.

That is what Taeyong loves about his son.

"Father ,  you are here. Please take care of mother." He said getting up walking towards the door.

"Thank you! My son." Ri and I feel proud to call this little bundle of joy our son.

Taejin shot me a smile before leaving. I make my way towards Ri. She looked pale but still so beautiful. Her heavenly features were in my view.

They say pregnancy makes a woman uglier but that is not the case with my woman. I gently pulled the blanket of her. Her stomach was enormous.

I placed my hand to feel our baby but she stired in pain in her sleep. I picked up her shirt and her stomach was fill with bruises. This baby is endangering her life. The cold air blowed towards her body making her wake up.

"Taeyong , when did you return?" She asked covering herself again.

"Not long!" I answered.

"Ri , tell me is this what you want. You want to hurt yourself just because of this baby!" She looked confused.

"Of course, Taeyong! This is our baby. A child made out of our love. It is our baby!"She responded.

"You said you will never leave me. But now..." I want her to be with me forever.

"Taeyong I will never leave you. I love you too much. Remember that I belong to you and only you. Am I right?" With pain she managed to sit up.

She pulled me down to her level. Our lips touched creating a magnificent feeling.

This is what you call eternal love. A love that can last fo over long periods of time. A love that two people share so strong it last forever.

The love we felt for each other with never fade. Love always has its own way to create happiness and fill the room with brightness. She would survive this. Our eternal love would find a way to continue.

This love story is not like any other kind. A handsome immortal lord and  an ordinary beautiful human. She is really his beauty queen. This precious teasure.