⚰️PÅĆK ØF ÇÁMĖŁŠ⚰️

I sighed as Larry plucked the invitation from Neil's hands. Another party? Jesus, Lar. As we were walking away Larry slowly pulled out his pack of cigarettes, grabbing one and lighting it up.

"Bloody hell, Larry. At this rate you're gunna be smoking a pack a day when you're older. Do you really enjoy killing yourself that much?" It saddened me to see the look in his eyes as he smoked. It was all pain filled, and it seemed like he thought that with each puff it'd get better... but it didn't.

Yes, I had my own guilty pleasures. Marijuana, certain types of alcoholic drinks. Yeah, yeah. I had a problem, and it was easy to have a problem. I knew what I was getting into the first time I pressed my lips against a bottle of jack, I knew addiction ran in my family. But I didn't care, it numbed the pain enough to be fun.

"As long as it actually kills me, I have no problem with it." He shrugged, and I turned and hit his shoulder.

"Don't say that! That would kill me, Larry... imagining life without you I just... ugh.." I shuddered, wrapping my tail around myself.

"Hey, dude, calm down I'm joking. I wanna get help for it but you need help, too." He sighed, our hands, lightly grazing each other's. "So.. are you coming to the party?" He asked, smiling.

"I mean, I guess if you're going then whatever." I shrugged. A big smile tugged at the corners of his mouth and he silently celebrated.

"Sweet. I'll see you there, Sal." He nodded, parting ways with me as we entered the lobby of the apartments. I sighed, walking into the elevator and stepping into Apartment 402. I made sure no one was home then snuck in, slipping into my room and shutting the door quietly.

*meow*

Gizmo purred, rubbing against my leg.

"Hey, gizzy. How ya doing bud?" I smiled, leaning down and patting his fluffy head.

*meow*

"Ah, business as usual, eh? Well, don't cause too much trouble. A little is ok." I giggled, walking over and opening up my closet to find out what I wanted to wear for the party.

I sorted through the dull blacks, greys, and blues, sighing.

"But what will I wear?" I asked dramatically.

*meow*

"It's not a dress, it's a kilt! Perv!" I laughed, but Gizmo did not seem too amused. Again looking through my closet, I decided on a plain black T-shirt, a dark blue flannel, and light blue Jean shorts with an almost legging type pant underneath. I sighed, rolling the sleeves up elbow length and slipping on the small friendship bracelet Larry made me as a gag gift. For other accessories, I just decided on a loos fit black beanie, and wore my usual black earrings.

(You can't @ me this time, because he literally has his ears pierced- his lobes and his seconds)

"So, Gizmo, whatcha think?" I asked, turning towards the chunky cat.

*meow*

"Aw how sweet." I smiled. "Now that I have my outfit planed, I should ask Larry when the party is actually going to be." I mumbled, pulling out my phone.

TEXT:
Me: Hey.

Lar: what's up ?

Me: so, when is the party?

Lar: it's actually today, sorry it's such short notice.

Me: all good. What time?

Lar: 4:00.

Me: cool thanks bro

I sighed, biting my lip. At least I already had my outfit on. Maybe Larry would just cancel going, then I wouldn't have to... no, Sal. Get a grip, he just wants to have some fun.

As I had my internal struggle, I heard the front door click open. That's weird, usually Larry calls out...

I got down onto the floor, looking out to see my dad. I panicked, he's not supposed to be home yet.... I decided on the quickest thing- jump out the window.  I gritted my teeth, opening then closing my window as I clambered out. Carefully, I lowered myself into the next story, and eventually the ground.

You could've just flied, dingus... oh well.