📝ŠËT ĪŃ ŚTØÑĖ📝

What used to be his eyes flashed a milky white color. Then, his hair grew in volume, raising up with an even more static-like affect. After all of this happened? He let out a painful scream, and bolts of electricity zoomed out everywhere around him, sticking the hooded men despite them being alive. One flew off the roof, while the other convulsed on the ground.

"Sal!" I shouted, running to him and holding his trembling figure. "It's ok, baby blue.. it's ok... I'm here now they can't hurt you, you beat them.." I cooed comforting words into his ear, hoping to settle him down.

"What did I just do? How? Why can I do it, what's wrong with me?!" He asked, his eyes now black, empty sockets again. I shook my head, holding him closer as he let out a plethora of emotion.

"I don't know. But it was badass, and it saved you." I smiled, kissing the top of his head. He smiled back, leaning into me.

"It hurt.. a lot. It still does, but it's more of a tingling sensation now." He sighed, relaxing a bit. Now that I was really paying attention, I noticed he was still shaking a bit, which worried me.

"Well.. just don't do it unless it's necessary." I shrugged, patting down some of his hair. We were yanked out of our thoughts as the sound of a small explosion sounded. I turned to see a downed electric line, energy and fire pulsing through it. The flames must've knocked it down.

"We need to stop the fire." He said, standing up. "The storm might, but it's slowed down and I don't think it's enough."

"Yeah... I'll see if anyone in the apartments will help." I said, referring to the numerous other ghosts in the building. He craned his head around slowly to look at me.

"Don't talk to Lisa and dad. I'm not ready yet." He stated. I simply nodded in agreement and walked inside.

...

The fire was managed, mainly by those in the apartment who were drowned in the toilets (gross), just because they could control the water. I guess ghosts have a connection to the things that killed them.. cool. What am I supposed to do? Posses a molly? Heh. Molly.

I took Sal's hands, looking him up and down when suddenly his face lit up.

"LarryFace!"

"SallyFace!" I smiled, wondering what he was about to be on about again.

"Todd! We need to see him, I know how to help him!" He shouted, grabbing my hand and dragging me along.

"Woah woah, not so fast mr. blue eyes. We have to see Lisa and Henry... you can't run from them forever, hun." I sighed, wrapping my arm around his waist with one arm and sweeping his hair back with my other.

"But I don't wanna! They'll hate me, I know they will! They uh... they do hate me. I killed them, Larry- they're dead because of me." He whined.

"They don't hate you, Sal. Explain why you did it, they'll understand- please?" I asked. I want him to feel reassured in the fact that he can lean back onto multiple people. Not that it just being him and me is a bad thing~

"Only if you stay with me the whole time, and only if we visit them one at a time, far apart." He sighed, making easy compromises.

"Deal." I smiled, intertwining our hands and walking towards the apartments. One at a time- Lisa first.