⏳TÎMË ØÜT⏳

TW: ASSAULT

I slipped on my dark blue denim shirt overalls, a black turtleneck, some black leggings/ pants, a black beanie, and some knee high combat boots. It had been a few hours, and the party was just about to start. Larry walked in, looking me up and down as blush powdered his tan skin.

"You look hot- AHEM hot in that outfit are you sure you won't be too hot.. because of.. the air. The air is uh, pretty hot..." Larry smiled, stammering and falling over his own words.

"Thanks!" I smiled, putting on my mask. He sighed.

"You know you don't need this. Your face is badass." He smiled, flicking the cheek of my mask.

"Psh. You only say that cause I'm just oh so handsome." I joked.

"Well, Yeah." He shrugs casually, leaving me stunned as he walks outside to meet his family. I soon followed behind him, greeting Phillip on the way. He looked nice today, his top plain black and cropped, with high waisted blue jeans.

(BECAUSE BOYS WITH CROP TOPS ARE A STAN)

I continued my search for Larry, passing many people. I yelped as some drunk dude grabbed my butt as I passed by.

"What the hell?" I turned, glaring at the wayyyyy older dude. What stood before me was the definition of neck beard, he smelt like weed and B.O.

"Heyyyyyy pretty ladyyyy." He slurred, obviously drunk.

"Fuck off, I'm a guy." I growled, shoving him away as he started to grab my waist. I continued making my way through the crowd, faster this time because all I wanted to see was Larry's precious face. And that's just what I saw, and I immediately rushed towards him.

"Hey Sal!" He shouted, his words slightly slurred. "You look embarrassed, or fidgety. You alright man?" Larry asked.

"Yeah. Your family members tend to get a bit touchy when they're drunk." I grumbled under my breath.

"What? Did someone hurt you? I swear I'll kill em'... did they touch you?" He asked. I started shaking my head.

"No, no, no.. they just thought I was some chick and grabbed my-"

"They touched you?! Point this pig out!" He growled. I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Larry. It's ok. You probably need water, and to sit down. Stay here."  I sighed, walking to a drink table to get him some water.

~

I watched him walk away, sighing and slouching where he sat me. I'll admit it, I was a little drunk, but I don't think I overreacted. Someone touched him, and he was bothered by it. You don't get away with that easily.

Jesus... I need to get over him- get over my feelings for him. Maybe that's why what happened tonight happened, and it all started with Phillip walking over.

"Heyyy, Larry." He said in a drunken tone, smiling goofily. I smiled back.

"Why, hello there, Phiiiiiiiil." I winked, the light bouncing off his skin perfectly as he approached me.

"You a dancer?" He purred. I shrugged. "Well, you are tonight~!" He cooed, grabbing my hand and swaying his hips to the beat of the blaring music.