💥ÅGØÑŸ💥

I smiled at Larry as he ate his toast... god he's amazing. He can help you through anything, but still be fine no matter what you tell him. At least, that's why he tries to convey. I know he's hurt, in pain- but I can't tell why. As long as nothing bad happens to him, and as long as he's here with me, we can help each other.

"Like what you see?" He asked playfully.

"Nope. I love it." I smiled, earning a laugh from the boy.

"Yeah, right. Says the most enchanting thing in the room." He shot back.

"Ahem! I hate to interior this little flirting game, but I figured we could all hang out? After all, you guys are moving in with me." Larry and I shot our heads towards the small ginger, blushing. I didn't care if he saw me without my mask- after all, we're moving in with him.

"Yeah! That sounds fun- where would you like to hang?" I smiled, straightening up. Larry shot me a quick 'oh don't be so professional' look.

"Coffee? We could get coffee and doughnuts from Bros coffee. Weird name, amazing products." Todd smiled, leaning against Larry's living room doorway. We all nodded in agreement, and Todd left to let us get ready.

Larry put on a red jacket, some denim jeans, and some black converse. He settled with putting his hair up in a loose bun. Swoooooooooning. I just went with a blue jacket, black jeans, and black converse, leaving my hair down and brushing it even after I put on my prosthetic. Larry turned, stared for a moment then plopped a black beanie with strings in my head.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"There's way too much irony at play to not run with it. You'll understand later." He smiled, taking my hand and walking out to Todd, who still stood in the hallway. The two shared snickers as Larry whispered something in Todd's ear, causing more confusion than before.

We made our way outside, the sidewalks covered in a thin sheet of snow.

"So Sal, hows your time with laaaaarry been?" Todd asked, nudging me. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut it. You saw this coming already." I replied.

"That's not the only thing that's coming!" Larry shouted from behind both of us- he had stopped to tie his shoes and we walked ahead a bit, so the shout was pretty damn loud.

"Oh, fuck ooooooooff!" I joked, flinging my middle finger up in the air and aiming it behind me.

"Fuck ooooooooon." Todd laughed. It was nice, all of us hanging out and joking around.

"Suck my balls, Morison!" I shouted, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"That's Larry's job." He said with a shit eating grin.

"What's my job?" Larry asked as he caught up with us, wrapping an arm around me.

"Nothing!" I mumbled, ushering all of us towards the small coffee shop. Once inside we took our seats, settling down and enjoying the warmth of the building. I ordered a small doughnut and hot chocolate, Larry ordered coffee with vanilla and a cinnamon roll, and Todd ordered black coffee with sugar and a cake pop.

This evening is going so well... everyone looks so happy. I love it.

~

I looked at the two boys, studying them. Sal's Blue hair looked excellent under the light, and Todd's glasses would gleam every once and a while.

Don't leave them.

A voice tugged. I know they'll be sad, but what choice do I have? I don't want them hurt- and in order to make sure they don't I have to disappear. I don't want to leave them, but I must.

Soon.