🍊ØH MŸ DÄRŁÎÑG🍊

I sighed as I stretched my wings. I never did properly learn how to fly, so I have that going for me. I get made fun of for it, since it's pretty much the equivalent of riding a bike. So, Larry is trying to teach me, but I'm honestly a slow learner when it comes to that stuff.

I'm quick with a few school things, such as math; but when it comes to a skill, say, swimming... then yeah there no hope for me.

"Sal? How'd you get home before me, school just got out?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned to face the redhead and smiled nervously.

"Oh uh... I ran. Super fast." I replied.

"So you skipped?"

"I- yeah."

...

I had about 30 minutes till the party started, but since it's at Neil's house Larry wants to leave early. I made my way to the stuffy basement, sighing as I knocked on Larry's bedroom door.

"Come in!" I heard him shout, so I silently crept open the door. He paused whatever video game he was playing and turned towards me, a warm smile appearing on his face as he looked over. "Hey, SallyFace."

"Sup, Lar." I smiled back, asking into his room.

"I like the new look," he thought for a moment. "It suits you."

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I looked him up and down, noticing he also wore a flannel, but a red one. He also had on ripped black skinny jeans.

"I always look good." He said sarcastically, flipping his long hair over his shoulder. I have always admired his hair.. it reached his waist and was a chocolate brown, it was always neatly brushed when he had someone over. Other than me, of course; we're comfortable with each other,  we've held each other while we cried, we've flaunted our bed head, and... he's seen me without my mask.

It was only once. We were head banging, and my mask slipped off. I was so worried about if I hurt Larry that I didn't even notice until he assured me he was fine, despite the nose bleed. He stared for a moment and that's when I knew and... I cried. I felt stupid for crying but I did, and he comforted me. He hasn't seen my face since and I plan to keep it that way.

"Of course, Lar. Aaaaaaaalways." I joked, smiling as his face flushed pink. I grinned wide as he got up and flipped on his radio,turning on sanity's fall. I tightened the straps of my mask as we began to head bang, and frowned as the song ended.

Larry ran his fingers (or attempted to) through his now slightly tangled hair. I gave him an evil smirk as I grabbed one of his brushes.

"NO! You always wanna braid it I refuse!" He shouted dramatically as I chased him around his room.

Finally I caught up to him- yes, I braided it. I put it in two twin braids, actually. I celebrated my victory as we slipped on our shoes and made our way to the lobby.