💔HÜRT WØRDŠ💔

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE

I yawned, stretching a bit. Larry smiled over at me.

"Tired, Blue?" He asked. I simply nodded. "Let's get you to bed then. It was nice chatting with you, Phillip." He smiled, standing. I stood as well.

"You too! It was nice getting to know both of you!" Phillip smiled. Something about this kid is off. Maybe he just seems too nice to me, because I've never had anyone other than Larry be that friendly.

No one should be friendly to you.

I growled at the sudden thought, shaking it off.

"You ok, Sal? You seem to be having more nervous ticks than usual, and every once and a while you'll shoot up to look at something that isn't there." Larry sighed, suspicious of my recurring actions.

"I'm fine. Just paranoid is all- blame Red Eyes." I shrugged. He could tell I was lying, but he didn't press for more information. We were already in the RV and could talk freely.

"So," Larry smirks. "Tomorrow after the parents are hammered, we can sneak a couple drinks. Plus most of my family will get here tomorrow, so it can really be a party." He finished.

"Damn, as long as you don't get too drunk!" I joked.

"Yeah yeah. Alright mister I can outdrink anyone and I'm only two feet tall, turn around. I'm gunna get dressed; miss me with that gay shit." He smiled, the last few words obviously a joke.

I nodded, turning around and crossing my arms.

"You said your family was just a bunch of hippies and rednecks, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. My moms side of the family is chill, though- this is all my dads side." I nodded. I waited for Larry to be done when I felt him pressure point my neck, so I turned quickly to look at him.

"Ruuuuude!" I joke, shaking my head. He giggled, throwing up his hands in surrender.

"We should get to bed, I know you're tired." He smiled sweetly, flicking the forehead of my prosthetic before reaching around my head to take it off. I brushed some hair in front of my face, earning an eye roll from Larry. We huddled together under the covers, falling fast asleep.

...

Drinks, rednecks, and feelings oh my! It was the day that the booze and Larry's family would show up, meaning I was definitely going to get shit faced- but so was dad. I was the sad drunk, often only feeling numb after drinking. But dad... dad was the angry drunk, lashing out at anyone and anything when he got plastered.

That something usually being me.

I sighed, standing up out of bed and looking at the beautiful angel, whom most just refer to as Larry. His hair was laid out around his head like a halo, adding to his already heavenly appearance. He popped open one of his eyes, but I didn't notice at the time and continued to stare.

"Like what you see?" He asked smugly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Yes

"You wish!" I smiled, slugging his arm lightly.

"Whelp... lets fucking party." Larry smiled.